Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how people call Momo's powers an asspull, when he literally does this in the first few chapters of meeting him:

Like hate the series as much as you want, disagree with story decisions,, but stop calling shit asspulls when the story does a lot of things right too, especially when it comes to set up.

You don't like Tama shifting the course of battle? Too bad, Oda set that shit up immediately with her inception and intended to use her that way.
It's going to be an asspull as he has to make it better than Kaido

I now think Oda does it on purpose
Wither a subliminal message that he somewhat Zoro to beat only dark skinned or tanned characters
Or
He can only make dark skinned characters as villains , evil dudes that strawhat must beat

Coz there's no way zoro gets to fight almost everytime only such characters in manga and also films

I already don't lie the way he draws those round big lips which is racist BTW coz it's how racist artists drew black people back in the 1800s-1900s

I like these mangakas but they do dumb stuff like Akira drawing popo.
All those black evil characters, am i right?
:usosmug:

Take your preaching to other degenerates in twitter or reddit where you will find people that give a fuck, these mangas are from japan where you know, even less than 1% of the population is black.

Franky might be the one who can pinpoint the issue with Sanji's raid suit or Queen's weakpoint.
Probably unnecessary.
Frankys always been like this and tbh I’m glad Odas keeping this personality from his initial introduction when he tried to fight Lucci with Luffy.
With franky running around I’m hoping he runs into Apoo and that triggers Brook vs Apoo with Brook handing Robin to franky

Did people really believe that luffy would defeat kaido with 100% of his power? That was the nail in the coffin for people saying: Luffy will come out stronger than kaido in this arc.
lol Kaido haters took a Big L he wasn't huffing last chapter which means carrying Onigashima really took some of his energy he was nerfed since the beginning + took many attacks then defeated Luffy and fought Yamato
:steef: we still haven't seen his awakening

S

Sasaki Kojirō

"but the power of Kaido weakens and it seems to fall (actually Kaido is short of breath)"
@MonsterKaido @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS Luffy vs heavily nerfed Kaido :milaugh: man he was nerfed since the beginning
Did people really believe that luffy would defeat kaido with 100% of his power? That was the nail in the coffin for people saying: Luffy will come out stronger than kaido in this arc.

From the beginning there was a construction for the defeat of kaido to be justified... Initially he started fighting with 9 mighty warriors, in which two of them just defeated a YC3 and Perospero, and this more than once, since in chapter 1000, the scabbards are in a different position than in chapter 996.

After that, kaido expended island-level energy, to keep the island afloat and moving, nerfed himself in a nutshell. After that, he faced the 5 SNS, in which their main focus was KAIDO all the time, and kaido didn't save energy, by combining with BIG MOM and creating the HAKAI, island level + attack, expending large amounts of energy also from HAKI , received all the hits from the SNS, and in the end, still beat luffy with pre-Adcoc dominated, luffy with 3 almost maxed hakis, fought against KINEMON and then Yamato.

After that, Luffy rested, ate, recovered and is now face to face with nerfed Kaido who has gone through 19 enemies and carries an island all the time, Luffy who hasn't fought 40 chapters without rest, Luffy's only objective in the attack was kaido , he saved energy for him, while kaido was a general objective, which from the beginning had to face several enemies, if ODA wanted to represent kaido's defeat by demonstrating that luffy really surpassed him, he wouldn't have made kaido fight with 19 people , this is not a suitable scenario, wasting energy on other people, nerfing himself by erecting an island, ODA has created several factors to justify why kaido is falling, and why luffy is defeating kaido, and not because luffy is getting over it kaido, oda long ago left that idea aside when he made kaido face everyone 1v9 and fought all 5 SNS being the focus all the time.
Unfortunately not even PK luffy if he starts fighting a fresh KAIDO can beat him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.