[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm sorry @Flower xD

I was setting up for Don's lynch before you subbed in xD After you subbed in, I reconsidered pushing you because I wanted to avoid a heated battle :milaugh: Though I thought it was too late to backtrack on it without making myself scummy.

Also @Ryu Kishi and @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo you guys were a great team.

Even though Sanji gave me a heart attacked when he posted he knew that Ratchet healed himself last night.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'm sorry @Flower xD

I was setting up for Don's lynch before you subbed in xD After you subbed in, I reconsidered pushing you because I wanted to avoid a heated battle :milaugh: Though I thought it was too late to backtrack on it without making myself scummy.

Also @Ryu Kishi and @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo you guys were a great team.

Even though Sanji gave me a heart attacked when he posted he knew that Ratchet healed himself last night.
Well played Zem! God mommie ! Well deserved MVP :cheers:

Congrats all the mafia! You guys managed to blend in with the crowd so well.

How so? :choppawhat: So I can know what I did wrong there so I don't repeat in the future.
Not noticing Tris played like she played PB, despite you hosting the game. Not considering more possibilities and pushing too hard to cap. That‘s the behaviour of scum on the road to victory in a nutshell. Town you is way more cautious and would have wanted to discuss to be sure we‘re lynching scum today.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Not noticing Tris played like she played PB, despite you hosting the game. Not considering more possibilities and pushing too hard to cap. That‘s the behaviour of scum on the road to victory in a nutshell. Town you is way more cautious and would have wanted to discuss to be sure we‘re lynching scum today.
I actually thought Tris was town until we RB her :few: You should see the chat, I was going back and forth on who could be the SK, I pretty much nailed the PR town roles, besides @Ekkologix who Ryu randomly killed for talking too much xD

I never pushed for a cap, until this dp and after Ratchet and Tris, voted I told them to rush to cap it quick, so no one could unvote.

I actually thought Tris was town until we RB her :few: You should see the chat, I was going back and forth on who could be the SK, I pretty much nailed the PR town roles, besides @Ekkologix who Ryu randomly killed for talking too much xD

I never pushed for a cap, until this dp and after Ratchet and Tris, voted I told them to rush to cap it quick, so no one could unvote.
Tris played it safe. And BleakAsh was obvious from the get go. He likes playing scum. I just thought Bleak was Mafia while Tris looked like Indie. So I was confused and didn‘t push harder for her lynch last day phase.

I'm more tempted to lynch Sanji rather than Flower and Ratchet if I had to be fully honest, I think there's higher chance Flower or Ratchet flip SK instead of Sanji.

But we must pick our minds together here. I only trust Tris and Zemmi in this game.
Before Ratchet claimed I wanted to lynch Sanji, it's a shame all those quick votes followed later, too many things happened then, Flower looked too scummy as a consequence despite being town.

Though I don't know what would have happened next if he was lynched. Apart from him, my reads were wrong. Also it's quite improbable he would have gotten lynched regardless. I doubt many would follow me.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Before Ratchet claimed I wanted to lynch Sanji, it's a shame all those quick votes followed later, too many things happened then, Flower looked too scummy as a consequence despite being town.

Though I don't know what would have happened next if he was lynched. Apart from him, my reads were wrong. Also it's quite improbable he would have gotten lynched regardless. I doubt many would follow me.
you being wrong in lynches was hilarious, I actually loughed most of the time, I knew I could push that to make you look scummy

Status
Not open for further replies.