Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Cuz imma be honest it isnt….and seeing as how queen was annoyed that Marco was still up in the same chapter who is to say he along with king didn’t defeat Marco? Ijs
Yeah but if Queen and King beat Marco first, that creates another problem. What was Sanji doing during that time? He was fresh and fighting Queen the last we see them.

And even if we used your assumption how is beating a nerfed and exhausted Marco impressive exactly?
Because (a) King wasn't pushed to Hybrid nor did he suffer any major damage while doing so. (b) He was able to keep up with Marco's speed. Marco is one of the fastest characters in the series based off of him keeping up Kizaru at Marineford. No wonder King's been getting more and more speed feats in this chapter as well, it's his fighting style - like Marco.

Yeah but if Queen and King beat Marco first, that creates another problem. What was Sanji doing during that time? He was fresh and fighting Queen the last we see them.

Because (a) King wasn't pushed to Hybrid nor did he suffer any major damage while doing so. (b) He was able to keep up with Marco's speed. Marco is one of the fastest characters in the series based off of him keeping up Kizaru at Marienford. No wonder King's been getting more and more speed feats in this chapter as well, it's his fighting style - like Marco.
Yea the first part of your response I would say a lot of what happened offscreen is inconclusive and going by your conclusion it would make the most sense but that alone should not indicate king alone beat Marco as queen being irritated should not just be for naught

As for the second part interesting however that just makes him and Marco on par as if the only way for him to defeat Marco was for Marco to get exhausted from healing and what not then how exactly is he over? No doubt king is incredibly strong and fast but Marco was being doubleteamed and when he wasn’t he wasn’t focused on king alone however it’s not the same for king as he didn’t have to expend his energy doing other things.

Honestly a lot of stuff are just too inconclusive for me to make a comment on em and the offscreen shit was annoying as hell. We do agree on kings speed tho he’s incredibly fast and agile and most def is on par w Marcos speed! Need to see more of what he can do in this zoro fight🤞🏿
Post automatically merged:

Again the only real speed feat here is the one against pound that I will admit but the rest is more of a show of agility if anything.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yea the first part of your response I would say a lot of what happened offscreen is inconclusive and going by your conclusion it would make the mists sense but that alone should not indicate king alone beat Marco as queen being irritated should not just be for naught
Ofcourse yes. This is what would have most likely happened. If the manga shows otherwise, I'll gladly change my opinion lol.

As for the second part interesting however that just makes him and Marco on par as if the only way for him to deafest Marco was for Marco to get exhausted from healing and what not then how exactly is he over? No doubt king is incredibly strong and fast but Marco was being doubleteamed and when he wasn’t he wasn’t focused on king alone however it’s not the same for king as he didn’t have to expend his energy doing other things.
Firstly, I don't necessarily think King is over Marco yet, however I do think they are really neck and neck with each other in terms of powerlevel. I'll scale King over or under based off of his showings in the Zoro fight.

Ofcourse yes. This is what would have most likely happened. If the manga shows otherwise, I'll gladly change my opinion lol.

Firstly, I don't necessarily think King is over Marco yet, however I do think they are really neck and neck with each other in terms of powerlevel. I'll scale King over or under based off of his showings in the Zoro fight.
LOL noted

Absolutely they are on par! It would make absolutely no sense story wise for them not to be. I acc think that’s one thing oda has been consistent with power level wise the strength of first mate commander level characters. There are outliers and what not but they’re comparable to each other and depending on the situation could outlast the other. I got high hopes for king tho we gonna see. Cuz I want him to be above katakuri…badly I just need to see feats for me to actually put him above him and marco

After this chapter I can't not under right consciousness even humor the possibility of Yamato > King
King mid to high diffs
Lol I disagree respectfully! I’ll scale them on the same level rn cuz for one king hasn’t shown conquerors haki yet if he even has it is unknown and we’re unsure if he is capable of going up against kaido and stalling him like Yamato did(context is needed here)

Status
Not open for further replies.