Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesnt matter sentinel kun
king is fighting the dude that scarred hybrid kaido and blocked hakai :josad:
and rn he moves so fast he becomes invisible:josad:
Yeah, King's offensive power is insane, I already see him physically stronger than Katakuri in base, easily.

But believe me, I purposely wait for my complete conclusion after King is truly defeated. I'm not gonna repeat the same mistake like before when I thought Jack isn't actually Jack the Dragdown. :josad:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Gol D. Roger
So far you though about King, do he keep the hype up which you expect from him?
He's not the main arc boss so I have no expectations for him whatsoever. As far as I am concerned, If Zoro ends up mid to high diffing him, he's on par with the likes of Katakuri, and if he pressures him more, then he's easily the strongest after Ben and the Rain.

He is far better than Katakuri that is forsure. Katakuri comes off like he tries to hard to be cool, King just being who he is. Yet they both have this sense of "I got my shit together". He's a man of few words and bloodthirsty as hell with a God background which still need to be fleshed. He can potentially partially transform, which means just him and Marco can do it.

Katakuri has Observation over Big Mom
King has DF mastery potentially over Kaido

And he is fast as fuck. This is just the start but it's crazy we have not seen someone this highlighted with a bloodlust since Rob Lucci. I think Zoro can and will still mid diff to upper towards high diff, but he still a badass YC1 and definitely can beat Kata who won't be able to handle the flames.
Zoro ain’t mid diffing king lol. King would just not have much panel time as katakuri, in which I believe he goes down in 2-3 chapters panel time overall. This does not translate that zoro mid diffed him.

So Perospero is not aiming for Sanji in the fight too as well King and Queen who fighting him up front? That is still 3 YCs he facing around and Macro wasn't fighting either. That is more big feat on his own to dodge attacks while attacking and harming them.
pero aimed for Sanji once and from his dialogue for his first time than was attacked by Neko by that logic crucifix Zoro fought King

So Marco has top tier Observation Haki
There are actually some hints that he has advanced CoO, he knew Zoro and Sanji would attack King and Queen during the "stars take the stage", when he attacked both King and Queen (chapter 1006) Queen goes to his human form and apparently prepares to shoot Marco with his gun right after he hit King

After that more precisely

Then he goes to hit Queen straight away with High Speed. I assume he was going all out here, basicly, i mean he was facing 2 YCs

And then there is this moment where Marco doesn't dodge the bullet from a random dude, then Izo takes him out of the way and he says "i knew you would have my back"

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro ain’t mid diffing king lol. King would just not have much panel time as katakuri, in which I believe he goes down in 2-3 chapters panel time overall. This does not translate that zoro mid diffed him.
I mean you can have a mid diff fight in 3 chapters (Jinbe vs Who's who) and an extreme diff fight accross the same 3 chapters (Robin vs Black Maria).

It completely depends upon what happens in those 3 chapters.

Sorry but when the raid started, what happened? Luffy got one shoted by random attack from Apoo, dealt with by Ulti and P1 :kayneshrug:
Sure now he is going to defeat Kaido in a 1v1 but Oda did make him dirty for the plot for the biggest part of the story
So yeah pre ts Monster trio > Wano Luffy just because Oda fucked up his power scaling
With all due respect even Kizaru got hit by Apoo's attacks. His power cannot be seen only sensed and that's only when you know how his power works. After Killer told Luffy about it he immediately used FS to perceive the next attack. As for Ulti vs Page 1 Luffy was able to deal with them up to point where she grabbed him with her hybrid transformation. Forcing him to use Gear 4th to break free from her grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.