Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay and why would a weaker dude lead the whole all stars? Where is the logic in that? King always made decisions when Kaido was absent, like attacking BM and her Ship, or giving the tobi roppo orders and instructions after the war began.
Again I only putting hole in your logic especially this point King and Queen are equals, no one is above other.
I am feeling like Orochi from OPM that for sure, but enjoy another favorite character in there.
Post automatically merged:

No you pathological liar I never mentioned queen even once you are the one who used panel time to say Queen.
Your pathological liar, you did and you can't admit it. I am only saying do not underestimate both, but you took it one is better than another here.

Again I only putting hole in your logic especially this point King and Queen are equals, no one is above other.
Well Queen is in his hybrid form against Sanji and was also in his hybrid when he fought Marco. King was just in his Zoan and his base. Potrayalwise they are not equal. King had strength to spare while Queen was going all out.

They are equals, no one is above the other.

Still feat on hurting Big Mom as her durablity even without Haki is that of 'Iron Balloon'. Queen hurting her is big feat and Macro give credit on Queen and King being strong, not one of them. Your acting like dumbass if you thinking on stupidity as that there.
Jimbei did more damage to BM, freaking Frankly did dirty on BM, hell even Robin. You gonna use BM disable mode to hype up Queen. Pathetic tool. Kinda sad how you want Queen to be strong as King just so Sanji value doesn't go down lmfao

Well Queen is in his hybrid form against Sanji and was also in his hybrid when he fought Marco. King was just in his Zoan and his base. Potrayalwise they are not equal. King had strength to spare while Queen was going all out.
Yeah, he never need Hybrid on Big Mom and Macro though. He been fighting Sanji awhile to go serious. Doesn't mean King won't do same when he go Hybrid on Zoro. No logic there.
Post automatically merged:

That you Perospero, stop you getting one-shot everywhere.

Jimbei did more damage to BM, freaking Frankly did dirty on BM, hell even Robin. You gonna use BM disable mode to hype up Queen. Pathetic tool. Kinda sad how you want Queen to be strong as King just so Sanji value doesn't go down lmfao
What damage? Jimbei guy who said abandon ship after the fight, he couldn't stop her and Franky didn't do anything as well as Robin. Queen harm Big Mom is big feat and King is same guy who struggling to harm Sanji, bruh. Please stop. You value on Zoro is down more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.