Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,027: "Danger Beyond Imagination".

In the cover, Nami and Leo are making a t-shirt for a lion cub who is next to his father (they are Minks). All of them are in a store called “Haute Couture Nami” and the t-shirt design is the lion-sunflower that Bell-mère made for Nami when she was a child (in the clothes she inherited from Nojiko).

Chapter starts in the “Flower Capital”, there people are enjoying the festival. Tenguyama asks Toko if she is having a good time, she says yes while she eats a candy. We see a little flashback of the moment when Tama leaves Wanokuni with Speed in a boat towards Onigashima. Tama tells Tenguyama that she has to go help, although she doesn't know if she will return. Speed says she will protect Tama. Back to the present, Tenguyama wonders if Tama is safe.

The sky in the “Flower Capital” is covered by clouds, so the people at the festival can't see that Onigashima is approaching to the capital.

Cut to Onigashima's rooftop, we see a Mary (a man from Kaidou's army) that is observing the battle and reporting the situation to the rest of his companions. His voice is amplified to be heard throughout the castle.

Mary: "Report about the mysterious dragon!!
Right now on the roof is the wounded young Yamato.
And in the sky there is something incredible... two dragons face to face!!
The blue dragon is Kaidou-sama!!
And pirate “Straw Hat Luffy” is riding a pink dragon!!!"

Yamato looks at Momonosuke as he remembers some words Momonosuke said to him when he was still a child.

Momonosuke: "If only I could turn into a monster like him...
it would be such a help to everyone!!"

The Mary keeps talking, saying that the identity of the pink dragon is unknown but there is no doubt that it is an enemy. We see Queen surprised at the Mary's report.

Queen: "Was Yamato the one who stopped Kaidou-san?"

Back to the battle between dragons. Kaidou opens his mouth and prepares to shoot his “Bolo Breath”. Luffy tells Momonosuke to shoot something from his mouth too but Momonosuke has no idea how to do it. Kaidou finally shoots his “Bolo Breath” and Momonosuke barely manages to dodge it.

Luffy says something to Momonosuke that shocks him (we don't know what) and then jumps towards Kaidou. Luffy blows up his left arm and attacks Kaidou with his “Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gun” hitting Kaidou's head (that crashes into the ground). Momonosuke thinks about what Luffy told him.

Luffy: "Hey Momo!!
Bite Kaidou!!"

Momonosuke: "I can't, I can't...!!
I...!!"

Momonosuke remembers Kaidou's assault at Kuri's castle after Oden's death and how Kaidou attacked his mother. That's when Momonosuke musters up enough courage and gives a strong bite at Kaidou's body.

Kaidou: "Uwaaaa!!!"

Kaidou screams in pain, Momonosuke remembers the moment when Kaidou told him that his father was a fool of a lord and bites him harder. However, Kaidou turns around and looks very annoyed at him.

Kaidou: "What do you think you are doing!!!"

Zoro vs King.
- King transforms and starts attacking both enemies and allies.
- Zoro breaks King's mask with an attack called "Ultra Tiger Hunt" and we see part of King's face.
- King takes Zoro out of the castle, who almost fell off the island.
- Zoro : "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you."
- King : "I won't forgive you either."
- No Break next week
:crazwhat::crazwhat:

Bruh, stop being clown like Buggy, your not funny anymore and now going back on your word too. Your getting too much own than fodder does in One Piece here :kayneshrug:.
Man I've demolished you so hard no you repeating my words and can't remember your own argument points. Youre the one who started with Queen being equal to King and Zoro asking for help. I've made you do 180 on your own points and looking like a bitch rn sheeeeeesh. Better make another alt account:kata:

Man I've demolished you so hard no you repeating my words and can't remember your own argument points. Youre the one who started with Queen being equal to King and Zoro asking for help. I've made you do 180 on your own points and looking like a bitch rn sheeeeeesh. Better make another alt account:kata:
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Bruh the only you demolished is your brain cells on the go. You have nothing on backing and nothing to prove at all. Please come back when your ready to talk to grown-ups than acting out like some punk kid who got game when he doesn't.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
As long as you don’t use your alt at the same time as your main account, Bogard and his cronies are willing to look the other way…at last glance, my alt is still operational (although defunct since I never actually use it) :usosmug:
Me as an Admin, I will expulse every alt account out of this forum. MAKE WORSTGEN GREAT AGAIN!

I already know about the scene :crazwhat:

wanted to know more about the rest of the movie, didn't enjoy the first one that much, but i do like Woody Harrelson doing whatever the fuck, so i might like the second one better
It's definitely better just based on the released scenes and trailers. Better acting, writing, directing, better cinematography. All around a much better film. Surely it'll get middle ground scores, but it probably won't be as bad as the first

J

Joy D. MADS

In the cover, Nami and Leo are making a t-shirt for a lion cub who is next to his father (they are Minks). All of them are in a store called “Haute Couture Nami” and the t-shirt design is the lion-sunflower that Bell-mère made for Nami when she was a child (in the clothes she inherited from Nojiko).

Chapter starts in the “Flower Capital”, there people are enjoying the festival. Tenguyama asks Toko if she is having a good time, she says yes while she eats a candy. We see a little flashback of the moment when Tama leaves Wanokuni with Speed in a boat towards Onigashima. Tama tells Tenguyama that she has to go help, although she doesn't know if she will return. Speed says she will protect Tama. Back to the present, Tenguyama wonders if Tama is safe.

The sky in the “Flower Capital” is covered by clouds, so the people at the festival can't see that Onigashima is approaching to the capital.

Cut to Onigashima's rooftop, we see a Mary (a man from Kaidou's army) that is observing the battle and reporting the situation to the rest of his companions. His voice is amplified to be heard throughout the castle.

Yamato looks at Momonosuke as he remembers some words Momonosuke said to him when he was still a child.

The Mary keeps talking, saying that the identity of the pink dragon is unknown but there is no doubt that it is an enemy. We see Queen surprised at the Mary's report.

Back to the battle between dragons. Kaidou opens his mouth and prepares to shoot his “Bolo Breath”. Luffy tells Momonosuke to shoot something from his mouth too but Momonosuke has no idea how to do it. Kaidou finally shoots his “Bolo Breath” and Momonosuke barely manages to dodge it.

Luffy says something to Momonosuke that shocks him (we don't know what) and then jumps towards Kaidou. Luffy blows up his left arm and attacks Kaidou with his “Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gun” hitting Kaidou's head (that crashes into the ground). Momonosuke thinks about what Luffy told him.

Bite Kaidou!!"

I...!!"

Momonosuke remembers Kaidou's assault at Kuri's castle after Oden's death and how Kaidou attacked his mother. That's when Momonosuke musters up enough courage and gives a strong bite at Kaidou's body.

Kaidou screams in pain, Momonosuke remembers the moment when Kaidou told him that his father was a fool of a lord and bites him harder. However, Kaidou turns around and looks very annoyed at him.

Zoro vs King.
- Zoro breaks King's mask with an attack called "Ultra Tiger Hunt" and we see part of King's face.
- No Break next week
Good boy, mr. Pickles!

Bite Kaidou!!"

I...!!"

Zoro vs King.
- No Break next week
This was a Tama chapter

I warned you all

Status
Not open for further replies.