Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Bruh the only you demolished is your brain cells on the go. You have nothing on backing and nothing to prove at all. Please come back when your ready to talk to grown-ups than acting out like some punk kid who got game when he doesn't.
Dude what do you have exactly? Not only I've made you into complete clown and made you ran in circus, now you're stuck and can't even provide proof for your delusional theories. You're asking me to show what exactly? Zoro asking for help ? Guess what, it doesn't exist my guy :myman: you're getting folded nonstop

Dude what do you have exactly? Not only I've made you into complete clown and made you ran in circus, now you're stuck and can't even provide proof for your delusional theories. You're asking me to show what exactly? Zoro asking for help ? Guess what, it doesn't exist my guy :myman: you're getting folded nonstop
What clown? Your only one trying to go in to box and coming in here only shadow boxing as if your tough, bruh? You got nothing and in circus you made for yourself. No backing and no proof about it.

He getting ask help by others and have ask help as Law and Drake are proof to that :myman:.

Those see him wanting to help him more though as fact in my statement. Never said he get help each time. That point of our talk and you prove it :suresure:.
Holy shit bro, you kinda did it! I'm a monster lmfao. Made you go from Zoro asking for help to people around Zoro helping Zoro. You're close again come on dude you can do it :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.