Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get these Calamity fights out of the way. Luffy/Kaido and Law/Kid/Big Mom are the main events.
Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen>>>>>>Kid and Law vs Big Mom.

He's not even Zoro's Mr. 6. Zoro hasn't even used Sanzen Sekai or Ashura, and he won't even need to.

Oda is stalling with useless attacks so the fight won't end too quickly.
Lol you sound so salty.

Zoro vs King sounds awesome
Well now is clear why king could defeat marco, he is admiral level
Fucking call this for months,people disrespect King, call him trash and I said, we should wait. And finally all the waiting giving us rewards!! I said you roronoa, you never should underestimate King-sama...
:steef:

Zoro vs King going be epic good fight.
Can't wait to see more of these two.

I mean hakai happened right ? And Big mom said let's see how many people we erased so what happened at the rooftop doesn't change.
Zoro speedblizted big mom and kaido and have trouble here, King is that strong and fast.

I am telling this since King appeared that he is not a push over ... He is the right hand of Kaido and the one who went with his captain for MF, he is completely another lvl.
HAKAI happened for a second and almost killed Zoro who only got away because of Law.
Not trying to downplay Zoro or anything, just putting into perspective what HAKAI really meant specially since King is throwing Zoro away in the Island as he pleases.

Status
Not open for further replies.