• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
People realising it right now

We have People hyping Jozu for blocking mihawk
Yet kaido and BM didn't hype zoro at all for hakai ? Like kaido complained when his TB got blocked by Yamato yet said nothing when zoro blocked it for seconds

They never realised zoro never had better physical stats than Kidd and Luffy
Hell I'm not even sure he's above Katakuri (who's not a physical type fighter) in physical strength as he could
Zoro is lethal and has powerful DC with a strong CoA

King? Jozu ? Queen ? Smoothie? > Katakuri >Marco > Cracker in physical strength
Bruh, This is pure insanity.

Drop the insults.

More like he doesn't want to accidentally end up killing Queen:

Just decreased a bit:

But don't worry, Yamato is still impressive.

King literally low diffs Cracker if he's able to overpower attacks from Zoro.
:milaugh:King low diffs Cracker for overpowering zoro
Cracker no diffs King for overpower Luffy's attacks and himself
For stalemating G4

Now come tell me Zoro>G4 in speed, AP and physical strength again

Cracker didn't need full power to low diff luffy before g4 and then full power to match g4
King needs hybrid to dominate Zoro (not yet using his full power)

Two Yonko worked together to produce Hakai, how on earth is stopping it an overrated feat? Or do you think Mihawk's random one-handed slash packs more power than Kaido and BM combined? And why did Post-Udon Luffy with ADCOA gave up his life against Hakai when his Dressrossa self has more physical power than Zoro?:saden:

The popular argument before was Hakai kills YC commanders on impact, as a means to prove Zoro > YC and is low top tier (High top tier for some). But if King is overpowering Zoro like this, then how does he fair against Hakai? What about actual Top Tiers who are well above King?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Luffy gave Chopper 2 nicknames, eventually you will have to accept or ragequit after Yamato nakama.
She is irrelevant post Wano. Arc exclusive character. Even Chopper had more build up before joining.

She is just for this arc.

Not have to rage quit since she is not joining. You lot really think Oda would allow himself to add another female who can potentially steal Nami's spot as figurine seller:gokulaugh:

One was a purely physical clash while the other was a physical clash where each of them coated their attacks with Fire.

That's literally it, however you try to twist the narrative to downplay Marco.
Cap. Marco's physical abilities were coated in flame. Not bigmoms. She didnt cast a punch with Prometheus.. intact the only time in which she uses him physically for an attack would be when she applies him on her sword napolian. And your statement just proves the point of marco not having g4 level attacks since we did not see a display of RAW power in his clash with bigmom. Hence why only Marco's flame was mentioned and not the kick in said flame

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nekomamushi: "Be careful or you will transform into Sulong.
For some reason, the moon showed up again in the sky..."

It's Luffy and Kaido yo.....ironically Kaido indirectly helped alliance too.....

We can see Onigashima in the sky while the clouds are separating more and more. Yamato and Momonosuke look up at the sky as Luffy and Kaidou are face to face after their collision.

Yamato: "I read it in the journal...!!"
When Roger and Shirohige clashed, the sky also splited!!!"

Now now...that's the portrayal and confirmation needed for Luffy entered into the ranks of top tiers......good job....Luffy fans @Luffy is the mc @Luffydom56 @Blother @Bogard @Noctis and other fans.....our boy hype continues.....:finally::steef:

Luffy tells Yamato to go help Momonosuke, who is on the edge of the island unable to jump because he doesn't know how to fly yet. Yamato jumps on his head and tells Momonosuke that he is going to help him. Kaidou goes after them.

Kaidou: "Hey Yamato!! Momonosuke...
Where do you think you are going!!!"

Momonosuke freaks out when he sees Kaidou going after them. Then he thinks about the last moment he saw Kinemon before Kaidou attacked him. Momonosuke asks Kinemon for help from within. At that moment Kaidou reaches them but Yamato blocks his attack.

Luffy comes up from behind, stretches his legs and wraps Kaidou's neck with them to stop him.

Luffy: "Yamao!!"

Yamato: "I understand!!
You wanna fight alone, right!!?"

Luffy answers with a smile.

Luffy: "Yes!!!"

Another Yamato for straw hat moment..... @Jew D. Boy .....at the moment, we just need an official confirmation for yamato as SH......:kata:

Yamato: "The island is starting to collapse!!!"

Momonosuke: "Huh!!?"

Yamato: "It's not possible...
Kaidou's power... is weakening...!?

“Flame Clouds” are unstable."

Is it me (or my bias) or is this implies Kaido power "started" to become weak now instead of already weakened before....(don't take this too seriously...I may be right or I may be biased).....:sus:

The island will arrive in less than 5 minutes!!"

anything between 1 min to 4. 59 sec.....hmmm....

Yamato: "Luffy is the one carrying everything on his back...!!
Right now he is fighting alone!!!"

He should be....that much he has to do since he is a captain and pirate king contender......:goyea:

Cut to the “Live Floor” in Onigashima's castle. We can see that King is attacking people all over the floor with cutting wind blades (both samurais and members of the Beast Pirates). Zoro is hit by King's attack, he tries to stop it with his swords but the attack is so powerful that Zoro flies through the wall.

We see that King is transformed into his hybrid form (although it's not confirmed in the chapter). His body remains human form but his arms turn into Pteranodon wings (the ones that he used to attack everyone) and there's a Pteranodon crest on his head.

King's attack has been so strong that Zoro flies through one of the corridors near to the “Live Floor”. Franky is there and manages to stop Zoro and stops his flight. Zoro says King is strong, Franky offers to help but Zoro says he's OK.

King is growing on me......dude is doing a nice job....Zoro is awesome as usual.....hope this fight will be one of the best fights of wano and Zoro badly needed awesome fight as it was due since enies lobby.....good going....

Zoro can fly now which is awesome....I think next chapter we will see Sanji vs Queen with Sanji showing some cool moves......

Anyways another solid chapter.....can't wait for pics.......
She already connects with Luffy on a level that few others ever have, we truly love to see it :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.