Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it was dumb of Oda.
Actually the allosaurus is older than the t rex but Oda could had went the DF superiority thing where King is better than drake in everything.

Also Rex means King, so it could had work..
A tiny armed dino like the T Rex would have been extremely bullied and labeled gag fight.

Not just that lol.

People are really arguing that Big Mom didn't use CoA in her clash against Marco. Oda's inconsistency when it comes to Haki is really confusing lol.
She’s losing the clash against Marco while using Prometheus but won’t coat her attack in CoA? What typa logic

Yeah he’s inconsistent when it comes to hardening unfortunately

:milaugh:yCs bounties mean nothing much, especially if one or both lack CoC
In your logic Jack > Smoothie but yet Perospero is relative to Jack and Marco

Pero rivals Marco

Your only argument for marco> KATA is bounty
I have 5 :
Awakening which means he has better df mastery
CoC which means he has better potential
FS which means he's among the Mightiest
Undefeated in NW despite wbp cclashing bmp many times as implied by Pero statement.
Bigger threat than Linlin at WCI

Marco u
is g3 at best in physical strength and AP

The fact you using bounty to hype Marco yet will refute bounty to downplay Calamities vs Marco proves that you are not credible here in this topic

:milaugh: Marco isn't even called "very strong" like Smoothie was by Oda
Pero didn't even respect Katakuri, despite Katakuri having ''CoC'', he didn't want to follow Katakuri, he wanted to lead Katakuri as Katakuri's captain, Flampe spit on his face:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

No one can rule over Marco in WB Pirates, until its proven otherwise.

Marco was called as ''right-hand'' in info card,

Katakuri was never called that,

Even Perospero and Flampe doesn't give a fuck about him :vistalaugh: While Marco rules over other commanders.

Marco ragdolls Katakuri, just like G4 and Big Mom,

Katakuri isn't clashing with Big mom equally and creating mountain size shockwaves, and he isn't ragdolling Kizaru's arm block and sending him flying, and he isn't choking Zoan King and Zoan Queen and sending Lolo flying at the same time.

There is a reason why Marco's bounty > Katakuri's bounty,
Just like WB's bounty > Big mom's bounty for a reason.

Stop the copium. :luuh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes, but for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. So at the very least, we know King can withstand whatever level of force he is capable of outputting. So it stands to reason that if his AP is strong enough to push Zoro back like that, then his defensive abilities are on par with his AP, which is above Zoro's. So he fairs better at blocking the attack, but by how much is the question.
How is King's air slash's AP being high mean that he will be able to tank Hakkai better than Zoro?

Are we just going to give out imaginary feats now? Even Zoro fans don't wank King this much and this is coming from a King fan since day 1.

He used it to block his Diable Jambe though

That should tell you something
It does but, unfortunately, everyone is always hooked up with Zoro, Sanji could bring down whoever, and generally, nobody would care, powerscaling rules WG, if you take it seriously, it'll drag you down, I try to avoid it tbh, it is facts what i said about Sanji though, as a Sanji fan it's common knowledge that he's generally not well received by a portion of the fan base (a large portion too), so i try not to take things too seriously when people throw dirt at him, it's a regular thing tbh:kata:, ignore my avi.

Status
Not open for further replies.