Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jozu is a YC2.

It's nothing like I invented the term or anything. We've been using it to scale characters for a while now. Zoro performed better than Luffy who we all know was way beyond Katakuri, which could only mean the same goes for Zoro. The real agenda here is fixing a predetermined level for King without actually knowing how strong he is and scaling Zoro in accordance with King when we clearly know more about Zoro than King.
People scale up or down depending on who they like. Lol King doing this shows he that level mot the other way around. People literally don't know how to scale.

But damn though King fights too rough holy fuck everything is all 'die! die! die!' with him.

Look how fast King is here and how powerful that attack was. He sent Zoro busting through the Onigashima Skull. Remember when Kaido saw the hole in the skull that Big Mom left when she sent Kid and Killer breaking through it.

He was like "Damn Linlin, this must have been her doing."

The only moves we've seen that can send someone busting through the Skull Dome itself is Big Mom and Kaido attacks I believe.

Based on what bro? Because Katakuri dodged that and that was his dodging limits?

There's really no reason to think Snakeman is even close to Kizaru's speed, something which Marco could keep up with effortlessly, unless we get proof otherwise bro. Till then this is how I rank speed

Kizaru > Marco > King > Snakeman >= Katakuri.

King could keep up with Marco's speeds when he fought him. That alone is a bigger speed feat than keeping up with Snakeman.
I said something contrary to what u said?

I said Snakeman is not a fast as Kizaru, i want to know if he is consistently in Light Speed.

Kizaru>Snakeman>Sanji>Boudman=Kata>King>Marco>Zolo in speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.