Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why didn't Luffy, Kid, Law, and Killer didn't even try it? Do you think they aren't commander-level? Or perhaps the commanders need some special defensive abilities to pull off what Zoro can do with brute strength alone which is probably why his rooftop peers didn't want anything to do with Hakai despite some of them being stronger than Jozu and Marco?
To me still makes no sense a shockwave is stopped by 3 swords and just doesnt slip past them

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Since when i put Boudman above Kata, when i putting him equally?
Well Katakuri was clearly faster than Boundman.

Since when Marco was keeping up with Kizaru? He was standing wanting to blocked Marco not evaded.
That was one attack. He fought him for an extended period of time during Marineford. That alone shows he can keep up with Kizaru's speed.

perhaps its never been out of the question for commander level characters to block some top tier attacks ?

jozu mihawk
marco kizaru
and hakai was a momentary stop.
Also when did Marco block Kizaru? You mean Marco's devil fruit? Lmfao!! Yall aren't even arguing in good faith. If I was a moderator I will ban you from this site for posting such nonsense. lmfao.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
When did Marco keep up with Kizaru? He tanked the attack. When did he evade Kizaru? Also where does it show that Kizaru always move at same speed?
Ofcourse I don't think Kizaru went all out or was at his fastest speed at Marineford.
Marco possess immense speed shown when he fought at Marineford based off these feats.

- Kept up with Kizaru throughout the entire battle with no signs of struggle. (Although I really don't think Kizaru was going all out here).
- Blocked Yasakani no Magatama seemingly out of nowhere. Reminder that it is an attack which is aimed at Whitebeard, a top tier, and should be significantly faster than a casual laser.
- Kicked Aokiji with ease, catching him offguard while bypassing his CoO. Let me also remind you that the Admirals have really heightened sense of Observation, as they could seemingly sense the Moby Dick coming out in the middle of the bay from underwater, before the others.
- Stopping Akainu's attack on Luffy, again from seemingly out of nowhere.
- He also explicitly told that it was his time to show off and that he would've saved Ace regardless when Crocodile saved Ace out of the blue. Marco was shown to be pretty far away from the execution stand as well, which gives a good testament about his speed.

Talking about Kizaru, this is what his Vivre Card post Marineford suggests. I don't necessarily trust Artur's translations completely but this what we have on our hands to go off of.
They do mention that only those who are very good with observation would be able to spot him. I don't know what "spot him" means in that context, but a logical assumption would be to have good observation to see him when he moves at that speed and good speed to keep up with him during the fight for Marco in Marineford.
I already posted this yesterday. Marco is clearly faster than anything Katakuri has shown so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.