Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he also do this in most arcs?

Even in Alabasta they only collapsed after Crocodile lost
Not the same. In Alabasta and Enies Lobby they very clearly could function after, but not in a way that should allow them to continue to fight major opponents.

I harken this back to Thriller Bark, where fights that preceded Oars didn't push the crew to their limits, it was the Oars fight that did. Alabasta and Enies Lobby had everyone at least pushed to the edge that barely let them win their fights. The only "true" exception to this was Zoro vs Pica for obvious reasons.

But compare Franky vs Fukurou or Franky vs Senor Pink to Franky vs Sasaki. What do you notice? How is the state of Franky different? He still hasn't even used any of his regular body's arsenal. In arcs where Usopp doesn't get a true fight (Enies Lobby, Dressrosa), he tends to get some crazy sniper moment (Spandam, Sugar) instead. He's gotten absolutely nothing in Wano. Nothing impressive at all. Brook did not get a real fight and is unharmed. Yamato fought for some time and then stopped. Not at her limit technically. Chopper really hasn't grown much either, outside of an extension on his monster point and some weird baby form that hasn't led to anything yet.

Hopefully you see what i mean. The crew just seems super functional still combatively right. There's still plenty of arc to go, so there's still time, but I'm concerned Oda just kept them strong for fodder. My hope it's against the BMP if Kaido's crew doesn't get up again (which they wont I'm sure, just guessing that as a possibility).

Tldr: i just find it interesting Oda is pushing Zoro and Sanji to their limits or showing impressive paneling for villains while he avoided this for the F6 fights. What happens next for Luffys crew?

Yeah?

I said he could keep up with/match his speeds. I never said Kizaru went all out or was at light speed the entire time. I don't even think that's the case.

But Katakuri and Snakeman have not shown they can keep up with those speeds. It's that simple really.
I want to know why u are putting Marco so high, when i was thinking to put even soru users above him.

Only a speed showing attack is against King, but that was not even fast as Snakeman or even Sanji(who dodges a FS user) , do u see Black mamba how fast thats punches are.

Anyone who still thinks that this isn't already a high diff is just a clown. But not gonna clown y'all too much for it, lol. Anyways, the fight actually looks amazing and I'm about as hype for it as the main one. After this, along with the Rooftop, Zoro stans should be satisfied if Zoro doesn’t see Kaido again.
Yea its definitely gonna be high diff maybe Extreme diff, since Zoro is getting Mid Diffed by King currently.

Dude, stop comparing the two, that is my point. My point is you are comparing apples with oranges. Blocking two Yonko attack Momentarily is not the same as blocking Mihawks basic attack with Diamonds! Does Zoro have diamonds he can use? Did Zoro block one Yonko or two?
"Did Zoro block one Yonko or two?"
sure slightly different circumstances but there is a bit of logic to this

if a commander specifically those in top standinfs can block a full on attack completely by a top tier without showing much damage or exertion then momentarily blocking that of two is not out of the question. again noting in this instance zoro was badly hurt and also failed to completely block it .

i have given you two other characters in the higher echelon of the op world just like the emperors
having their attacks completely blocked by a commander .

having diamonds isnt really the point of the conversation
marco for instance has his regen
zoro has his swords that he can coat in haki
jozu has his diamonds
the end result would be the same

the general point is commander level characters should and have displayed tools to be able to stall top tiers and thats what stalling hakai was.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I want to know why u are putting Marco so high, when i was thinking to put even soru users above him.

Only a speed showing attack is against King, but that was not even fast as Snakeman or even Sanji(who dodges a FS user) , do u see Black mamba how fast thats punches are.
Yeah sure. These were some of Marco's Marineford speed feats that I highlighted in another argument. Ill quote that post here. Since Kizaru is the fastest man in the verse, I scaled someone who was able to keep up with him over Snakeman unless Snakeman shows those feats.
Marco possess immense speed shown when he fought at Marineford based off these feats.

- Kept up with Kizaru throughout the entire battle with no signs of struggle. (Although I really don't think Kizaru was going all out here).
- Blocked Yasakani no Magatama seemingly out of nowhere. Reminder that it is an attack which is aimed at Whitebeard, a top tier, and should be significantly faster than a casual laser.
- Kicked Aokiji with ease, catching him offguard while bypassing his CoO. Let me also remind you that the Admirals have really heightened sense of Observation, as they could seemingly sense the Moby Dick coming out in the middle of the bay from underwater, before the others.
- Stopping Akainu's attack on Luffy, again from seemingly out of nowhere.
- He also explicitly told that it was his time to show off and that he would've saved Ace regardless when Crocodile saved Ace out of the blue. Marco was shown to be pretty far away from the execution stand as well, which gives a good testament about his speed.

Talking about Kizaru, this is what his Vivre Card post Marineford suggests. I don't necessarily trust Artur's translations completely but this what we have on our hands to go off of.
They do mention that only those who are very good with observation would be able to spot him. I don't know what "spot him" means in that context, but a logical assumption would be to have good observation to see him when he moves at that speed and good speed to keep up with him during the fight for Marco in Marineford.

Status
Not open for further replies.