Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based off of what?

Marco kept up with Kizaru during Marineford. Snakeman hasn't shown anything like that. Obviously I'd scale Kizaru and Marco over Snakeman unless the manga shows Snakeman being faster.
Marco keeping up with? Kizaru wasn't even trying to use his speed, only moment he uses his speed is when Luffy with G2 pass him and the others admirals.

Only VC who was keeping up with Kizaru is Rayleigh, i could put him above Kata,Marco and Boudman. But him i not consider since him is not in activity anymore.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marco keeping up with? Kizaru wasn't even trying to use his speed, only moment he uses his speed is when Luffy with G2 pass him and the others admirals.
I mean they did fought for an extended period of time off panel right? And nothing showed that Marco struggled to keep up with Kizaru's speed and assuming Kizaru didn't use his speed at all during Marineford is a pretty big reach IMO.

And yes, Rayleigh was also able to keep up with that speed. I don't disagree with that.

Marco seems to have done nothing but be a meatbag.
Maybe he's just a shield .

King seems quite imposing tbh.

.... something odd that King attack can overwhelm Zoro easier than Hakai.

I guess Zoro underestimates King otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

Also when did Marco block Kizaru? You mean Marco's devil fruit? Lmfao!! Yall aren't even arguing in good faith. If I was a moderator I will ban you from this site for posting such nonsense. lmfao.
lol well um
I dont say kaido's fruit is durable
I say kaido is durable .

would be nonsensical to start separating df from users
did he block the attack largely because of the fruit he possesses ?yes
but once again he is still a commander that has something in his arsenal in this case his fruit that allows him to stall a top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.