Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Did Zoro block one Yonko or two?"
sure slightly different circumstances but there is a bit of logic to this
Dude, you aren't even arguing in good faith, it is NOT "slightly different" circumstances. Blocking Two Yonkos is TOTALLY different than blocking one.

if a commander specifically those in top standinfs can block a full on attack completely by a top tier without showing much damage or exertion then momentarily blocking that of two is not out of the question. again noting in this instance zoro was badly hurt and also failed to completely block it .
Like I said before you are comparing apples to oranges. You can't compare the two situations. One has freaking diamonds and blocked Mihawks attack. While the other was blocking two yonkos. Apples and oranges my dude.

i have given you two other characters in the higher echelon of the op world just like the emperors
having their attacks completely blocked by a commander .

having diamonds isnt really the point of the conversation
marco for instance has his regen
zoro has his swords that he can coat in haki
jozu has his diamonds
the end result would be the same

the general point is commander level characters should and have displayed tools to be able to stall top tiers and thats what stalling hakai was.
Having Diamonds is THE point of the conversations. Jozu isn't blocking that without his diamonds. Having your whole body covered in Diamonds is not the same thing as blocking two Yonkos with swords. You aren't arguing in good faith.

"Kaido is levels above King" :saden:

One screamed like a little girl from Kinemon's stab. The other one endured Zoro's Onigiri like nothing.

One threw flying slash but got deflected by Zoro using 1 hand. The other one threw flying slash and Zoro got sent flying.

One made alliance with Big Mom after failed to do shit to her after 3 days. The other one quickly threw her into sea.

One defeated YC1 with his favorite move. One defeated another YC1 without even going serious.

But but levels above
Told you all, King is definitely closer to Kaido than to Queen.
IMAGINE SAYING THIS AFTER ‘ZORO ONE SHOTTED KING’

:saden::saden::cantseeme:

HOW LOW CAN ZOROTARDS BE?
:risicheck:

But it wouldn't rlly make sense to forge it against King when said sword is related to Kaido imo.
Eh, I'm not entirely sold on Zoro being related to Kaido, but I could see him growing stronger from his fight with King before he does anything with Kaido.

King already is giving him an incredibly difficult time.

I don't think there has been a post time skip opponent who has tossed Zoro around like this, and King seems in a much better state than Zoro.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That would be something to make King even more devastating, but even with the strength and endurance and speed his shown thus far, he is an incredibly formidable opponent
No I'm just talking about basic CoC. If King can infuse his attacks with CoC, that makes undeniably makes him a legit top tier. Basic CoC is pretty useless in combat but its important in terms of portrayal right? King's named attacks have the term imperial in it, he is fighting a CoC user and he also has it in his name XD. As a King fan, I won't be surprised at all if he has CoC.

Eh, I'm not entirely sold on Zoro being related to Kaido, but I could see him growing stronger from his fight with King before he does anything with Kaido.

King already is giving him an incredibly difficult time.

I don't think there has been a post time skip opponent who has tossed Zoro around like this, and King seems in a much better state than Zoro.
Not Zoro related to Kaido but rather Enma related to Kaido.

No I'm just talking about basic CoC. If King can infuse his attacks with CoC, that makes undeniably makes him a legit top tier. Basic CoC is pretty useless in combat but its important in terms of portrayal right? King's named attacks have the term imperial in it, he is fighting a CoC user and he also has it in his name XD. As a King fan, I won't be surprised at all if he has CoC.
Yeah, maybe King shows he can use it in a similar way to Yamato? That could be impressive.

And King is you know, King, so I wouldn't be surprised if he had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.