Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very different from his fights with Pica and Killer.

Pica was someone Zoro berated for being weak, and although he called Killer strong, he beat Killer in the same chapter.

Same for Hawkins.
Wtf are you talking about? When did he call Pica "weak"?

He said "you're not on my level. I'm going to be the World's Strongest Swordsman."

That applies here just as much as anywhere. Stop making shit up.

Not really. You are ignoring his feats against Kizaru to even put Katakuri , Boundman and Snakeman and that's like literally his main matchup. Sanji got outpaced by base King so Marco being slower than Sanji is literally out of the question.

And Akainu only let Whitebeard, a Yonko, behind him. Aokiji and Akainu are admirals lol. Keeping up with them is no joke.
I will not continuing this discussion because is something that will not have a ending.

In my opinion Marco is top 10 in the series in speed wise, but for now, i couldn't put him above character that has some speed feats in the series showed in panel.

Never said it was. My point entirely was scaling Zoro down based off of this, like the guy I quoted did, is stupid given his other showings in the very same arc. People should be scaling King up and not the other way around.
Nope it isn't stupid, it just means Zoro fanboys were wrong about rooftop level beig a thing.
Post automatically merged:

He'd have to be strong enough to tickle King.

King is 2nd only to Kaido. I doubt some mere lasers would impress King that much.
Lasers would pierce Big Mom let alone King as proved by Franky

Zoro also clashed evenly with that Octopus swordsman guy in Fish Man Island when Oda wanted to draw the fight panels. He literally lol diff'd the guy in moments when he used his non serious attacks.

These panels are not indicative of anything like what you are insinuating lol. If anything it only makes King look really strong for doing this to Post Rooftop Zoro and by extension Zoro would eventually look good when he defeats King.
I don't see Zolo clashing evenly with King in the chapter what are you even talking about?

He won't mid diff shit.

Once this happens it is game over for Luffy.

Unlike Kaido the fool who instead started crying randomly, King will make sure to finish the fallen sitting duck off.
Lmfao, keep crying. Luffy is fighting Kaido alone while King is just his lowly subordinate, lol. Luffy bodybags King. I don't think he can take more than 2-3 CoC imbued punches.

Yeah I don't disagree.

If anything people should be acknowledging that they underestimated King and not scale down Zoro lol. But you see the agenda pushers twist narratives.
I think people have been overestimating Zoro a little bit because he really hasn't fought anyone terrifyingly strong. He had a lot of hype from fighting people like Monet and Pica, and Killer, characters whom he annihilated, and he did very well against Kaido, but that was in small bursts.

Zoro has always had incredibly impressive special attack techniques, but even fighters weaker than him like Killer were still giving him a hard time in close quarters.(even though, again, he was significantly stronger than Killer). Given that, its unsurprising to see that opponents who are significantly above the caliber that he could crush fairly easily are giving him a lot more difficulty.

I’m done. If you can’t see the difference between a devil fruit that inherently gives you the ability to tank hits, which is what Marco has, to that of a devil fruit which increases your stats then this convo is hopeless.
fair enough
"if you can’t see the difference between a devil fruit that inherently gives you the ability to tank hits, which is what Marco has "
its also what kaido has, a fruit which gave him the ability to tank hits , he wasnt born with those scales........

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nope it isn't stupid, it just means Zoro fanboys were wrong about rooftop level beig a thing.
This has nothing to do with rooftop level.

Zoro's AP in ashura is at a level where an injured Zoro can cut Kaido. His endurance is at a level where he can, momentarily, tank Hakkai. He is well above the norm for Yonko Commanders in two separate areas when most other YC have only shown to be above the norm in one. (Katakuri - Future Sight, Marco - Regen, Jozu - endurance etc.)

Those feats don't magically disappear now that Zoro is fighting a YC. If you're being intellectually honest, you should be acknowledging that you vastly underestimated King and you should be scaling him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.