Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf are you talking about? When did he call Pica "weak"?

He said "you're not on my level. I'm going to be the World's Strongest Swordsman."

That applies here just as much as anywhere. Stop making shit up.
Yeah, him calling Pica not on his level is a pretty obvious indication that he doesn't think highly of Pica as a combatant. He literally finds the time to mock Pica's strength during his fight.

Saying "I'm ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL TO YOU" really doesn't speak positively on Pica's strength.

This has nothing to do with rooftop level.

Zoro's AP in ashura is at a level where an injured Zoro can cut Kaido. His endurance is at a level where he can, momentarily, tank Hakkai. He is well above the norm for Yonko Commanders in two separate areas when most other YC have only shown to be above the norm in one. (Katakuri - Future Sight, Marco - Regen, Jozu - endurance etc.)

Those feats don't magically disappear now that Zoro is fighting a YC. If you're being intellectually honest, you should be acknowledging that you vastly underestimated King and you should be scaling him up.
It's basically what happened to me and I gladly took the L lol

Luffy and Sanji didn’t get ragdolled multiple times against those oppoents lmao
RS Sanji got ragdolled and incapacitated by generic zoan King.

Luffy got ragdolled by Ulti headbutt and got knocked out by Apoo. Straight up knocked out.

Yeahhh, nice try.

Ulti couldn't land a single attacks on Luffy and could grab him only because of P1
And G3 Luffy
YC2 Zoro
They clashed and she threw him flying lol

There are multiple panels of king in hybrid just standing and the japanese provider is like: we can't see if he's in hybrid, he moves too fast!
The King-Zoro cult have made their move to take over the translation business, and soon...the media! By that time, CNN and HBO will release global-scale news that King is the shadow leader of New World Order or something

Dude, he obviously doesn't think King is below his level or anything like that.
Read what the fuck he said.

"Straw Hats aren't just Straw Hat Luffy and God Usopp. Don't forget this! I'm going be the World's Strongest Swordsman one day! You were never on my level to begin with!"

He's saying Pica doesn't compare to the future WSS. And guess what? Neither does King.

S

Shepherd

What did Queen do to Marco? Post a few attacks that Queen landed on Marco that significantly contributed to his defeat.
First of all, he had to keep Queen's virus at bay which we already know consumes Marco's energy. Marco also had a bout with Big Mom prior to this.

Secondly, post a few attacks that King landed on Marco. Oh wait, you probably can't since Oda offscreened it all.

If King's partial transformation = Marco partial transformation...
Then that means marco hasnt used hybrid yet... It could be saved for when he backs up luffy.
King could have used his partial transformation against marco off panel because we seen on panel king in his full zoan form shooting his fire toward marco, meaning he was switching between forms... marco was in human form when he kneed king... so marco was going between partial and human

Yeah, that's why Zoro went straight to his 2nd strongest attack after Ashura to fight Pica with 0 weapon.

Here he's still fucking around with mid-tier attacks.
pica spent most of the time
trying to avoid zoro rather than taking him head on and before anyone compares it to katakuri evading attacks not the same
pica in the same regard hardly did anything in return to hurt zoro.
the attack to finish him off was more overkill than anything
they looked levels apart .

Status
Not open for further replies.