• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol well um
I dont say kaido's fruit is durable
I say kaido is durable .

would be nonsensical to start separating df from users
did he block the attack largely because of the fruit he possesses ?yes
but once again he is still a commander that has something in his arsenal in this case his fruit that allows him to stall a top tier.
Dude, if Tama had Marco's devil fruit she will be able to block Kizaru. You are def not arguing in good faith. I hate arguing with people who are so biased.

So why didn't Luffy, Kid, Law, and Killer didn't even try it? Do you think they aren't commander-level? Or perhaps the commanders need some special defensive abilities to pull off what Zoro can do with brute strength alone which is probably why his rooftop peers didn't want anything to do with Hakai despite some of them being stronger than Jozu and Marco?
how does his brute strength look compared to king atm
you tell me
he blocked it in base didnt he . my point isnt all commanders (they do vary in endurance /durability and what not) should be able to block top tier attacks but there are numerous examples of some that should/can .zoro being one of the stronger ones seeing as he is going up against a righthand atm stalling hakai doesnt make him out of the realms of a commander.

"which is probably why his rooftop peers didn't want anything to do with Hakai despite some of them being stronger than Jozu and Marco"
not quite sure I would have put multiple stronger than marco on the roof ,
seemed like just luffy to me and luffy defensively seems better than zoro and didnt attempt to block it.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'm saying this because Oda does set up pay offs for stuff in arcs, especially in Wano, so I could see it happening. I could see it just be him unlocking or learning to use conquerors haki.
I think turning swords black is more of a COA thing which is why guys like Roger and Rayleigh do not have black blades even when they're just as powerful as Mihawk if not stronger. I totally can't see Zoro turning Enma black against King. ZKK may help him accomplish it, if it happens that is.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well he could, i not saying he wasn't, only thing i saying is that we doesn't have the prove that he was fighting Kizaru in speed, Kizaru could have spamming lasers all long.
And that's a pretty big assumption to make looking at how both Kizaru and Marco mostly rely on kicks to get the job done. Not to mention, Kizaru and Marco's on panel interaction involved Marco kicking him as well.

Just look how Sanji treated Zoro's opponent and how Zoro treated Sanji's, and then you also have King's VC and Kaido bringing only King to the beef.
Nah, thats Zorotardism, Sanji was completely focused on Momonosuke, this is like saying Killer piercing Zoro happened in a fair 1vs1.

Yet, Zoro needed X-Drake against Apoo, to cut him for a bit.

Zoro sneak attacked Queen and destroyed a weapon and Queen gets scared for a panel, and he is serious literally in the next one. Is this that relevant for you?
What about Zoro barely dodging Queen's Lasers? Heck.. even Marco treated King and Queen equally
:suresure:

Funny how you ignore literally everything else, the cope is too much

Im not even saying King is equal to Queen, but they say some people try to make it look like the gap is enourmous is cringe as hell, the manga doesn't sustain this

Maybe, I guess we'll see. Right now, I'm feeling Luffy beating Kaido and Zoro getting stronger to beat King, which follows the typical arc format of Zoro beating the number 2.
Zoro even having a shot at the n1 alr defies the typical arc format so it wouldn't be a big surprise if he defies it even more
Post automatically merged:

I didn’t even mention Sanji lmao
Sanji literally lives in your head rent free:suresure:
You are mad that you fav can't even scarth a Yonko so you bash Zoro, typical.

Nah, thats Zorotardism, Sanji was completely focused on Momonosuke, this is like saying Killer piercing Zoro happened in a fair 1vs1.

Yet, Zoro needed X-Drake against Apoo, to cut him a bit.

Zoro sneak attacked Queen and destroyed a weapon and Queen gets scared for a panel. Is this that relevant for you?
What about Zoro barely dodging Queen's Lasers, even Marco treated King and Queen equally.

Queen scared of zoro s slash
And king s slashes he almost died this chap

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Eh, I think it could depend on Zoro unlocking it in the process of fighting King.

That would be something to make King even more devastating, but even with the strength and endurance and speed his shown thus far, he is an incredibly formidable opponent.

Maybe Zoro's process of turning his blades black is learning COC?

I think its pretty obvious that Zoro is being set up to complete Oden's sword. He is a lost son of Wano.(or is set up to be)
If Enma goes black before Wado it will be the most retarded thing Oda wrote.

Enma is trash ass Oden sword. Don't expect Zoro to leave Wano with it.

Yet, Zoro needed X-Drake against Apoo, to cut him for a bit.

Zoro sneak attacked Queen and destroyed a weapon and Queen gets scared for a panel, and he is serious literally in the next one. Is this that relevant for you?
What about Zoro barely dodging Queen's Lasers? Heck.. even Marco treated King and Queen equally
:suresure:

When did Zoro barely Dodge Queens lasers, this is the first I'm hearing of this 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.