Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean they did fought for an extended period of time off panel right? And nothing showed that Marco struggled to keep up with Kizaru's speed and assuming Kizaru didn't use his speed at all during Marineford is a pretty big reach IMO.

And yes, Rayleigh was also able to keep up with that speed. I don't disagree with that.
Only in panel moment that Kizaru was about to use his speed against Marco was when he was reaching the Platform to rescue ace, was stopped by WB.

Anyone who still thinks that this isn't already a high diff is just a clown. But not gonna clown y'all too much for it, lol. Anyways, the fight actually looks amazing and I'm about as hype for it as the main one. After this, along with the Rooftop, Zoro stans should be satisfied if Zoro doesn’t see Kaido again.
Yeah, so far the fight is really good. I'm so excited that Oda finally gave Zoro an opponent who won't bore him to death, no running away, a person who is ruthless and can actually draw blood from his chiseled body.

The worst take on WG. Fuck this Oden stick. It goes to the bin post Wano and Zoro takes Nidai.

Wado goes black first.
I mean, Enma is the blade thats been most set up to turn black, and oda is the type to foreshadow stuff like that. I could easily see it turning black as Zoro beats King, in a sort of Mr 1 moment.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What do people think of the idea of Zoro needing to complete Enma by turning it black to defeat King?
Hopefully that process involves Conquerors in some way, since its pretty clearly the way forward from here for Zoro's powerups.

I also want to see a Zoro vs King clash of Conquerors (assuming King has it) - just a basic clash like the one Katakuri and Luffy had.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean, Enma is the blade thats been most set up to turn black, and oda is the type to foreshadow stuff like that. I could easily see it turning black as Zoro beats King, in a sort of Mr 1 moment.
Still no.

Enma should stay on Wano. It's oden's sword not Zoro's.

Zoro doesn't need a sword of a loser.

It's nothing more than training tool.

Why would be needed?
Zoro has yet to show his strongest santoryu move sanzen sekai
True, but I'm thinking of it as a possibility. Depends on how difficult the fight with King is.

Oda is the sort to introduce and resolve stuff in the same arc, especially minor stuff.

And this is very late in the story. I could seee Zoro getting that boost here before the final battle.

"Kaido is levels above King" :saden:

One screamed like a little girl from Kinemon's stab. The other one endured Zoro's Onigiri like nothing.

One threw flying slash but got deflected by Zoro using 1 hand. The other one threw flying slash and Zoro got sent flying.

One made alliance with Big Mom after failed to do shit to her after 3 days. The other one quickly threw her into sea.

One defeated YC1 with his favorite move. One defeated another YC1 without even going serious.

But but levels above
Told you all, King is definitely closer to Kaido than to Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.