Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His bounty didn't skyrocket just for defeating Katakuri, reread the part where big news Morgan's reports what happens.
CP0 gave the report to the WG, not Big Morgan.
Luffy got the title of 5th emperor because of personal strength, growth rate, fleet and the X factors like Will of D, Nico Robin giving him a chance at PK. He got his bounty mainly for taking down two YCs consecutively, on a yonkos home turf.

I don't know about this. Tea party Kata effortlessly dodged Jinbe, Capone and Pedro's attacks one after the other, defeated (?) Ichiji and captured Luffy two times :specialmeh:
:myman:
My bad...so King didn't surpass base kata feats at tea party

:choppawhat:I just remembered King didn't even beat anyone strong from alliance side lol

How weak the flying 6 were, they had 0 chance against calamities.

Kaido did a CoA Thunder Bagua to Law... Law was fine

BM does CoA punch to Page 1, turned him into PageNone

If we are basing it on potrayal as well Jack had 0 shot at Zoro, Zoro did more damage... far more damage than Sulong Minks to Kaido and Sulong Inu made easy work of Jack
The flying Six only had a chance at Gang Banging Jack

Even then only Sasaki had enough AP to actually harm him

CP0 gave the report to the WG, not Big Morgan.
Luffy got the title of 5th emperor because of personal strength, growth rate, fleet and the X factors like Will of D, Nico Robin giving him a chance at PK. He got his bounty mainly for taking down two YCs consecutively, on a yonkos home turf.
Alright, you bodied yourself. The defeat of Katakuri wasn't the sole reason for his shot up in bounty.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And for being the first person since Roger to pull shit like this on Big Mom's territory and escape alive? For making Germa, Fire tank Pirates and the Sun Pirates work under him? You're literally lying or pretending to be ignorant right now just to downplay King.

Status
Not open for further replies.