Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Luffy had just beaten Katakuri, his bounty would be lower than Queens
No, because Katakuri is 0 threat to the WG as he stays on his island protecting his family, his bounty is artificially low for his strength level, Jack=Pero, and Pero is laughed at by his whole family for comparing himself to Kat.

Luffy (and King/Queen) are all active and causing trouble.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Germa and Fire tank pirates didn't work under him, and that is not a reason for getting a 1.5 BILLION beli bounty, how fucking ridiculous do you have to be.
Yes I know I read the fucking manga. It's literally common knowledge that Luffy's bounty was insanely overwanked post WCI and it was to prepare him for the next arc when his main fight is quite literally the Strongest Character in the World.

That doesn't mean he got his bounty majorly for beating Katakuri like you are lying right here when the canon manga literally doesn't even name Katakuri in the report. It was noted as a win against Big Mom, shown when she literally asks when did I lose to Strawhat. Katakuri was nothing more than a person Luffy beat, among many other thins that he did in order to get that bounty post WCI.

I'm looking forward to King. I still see Katakuri as above because I don't see why Katakuri should not be able to shape shift around that. But he is a tank with good AP and has strong fire abilities. He will prove his status.
Now I'm just looking forward for awakening, advanced haki or COC.
I hope he has at least two of those abilities

Also, interesting how King can turn his limps into zoan just like Marco. Coincidence? I don't think so. It seems they truly mastered their DF.

Yes I know I read the fucking manga. It's literally common knowledge that Luffy's bounty was insanely overwanked post WCI and it was to prepare him for the next arc when his main fight is quite literally the Strongest Character in the World.

That doesn't mean he got his bounty majorly for beating Katakuri like you are lying right here when the canon manga literally doesn't even name Katakuri in the report. It was noted as a win against Big Mom, shown when she literally asks when did I lose to Strawhat. Katakuri was nothing more than a person Luffy beat, among many other thins that he did in order to get that bounty post WCI.
Oda's whole fucking bounty system is in relation to Luffy, his bounty is by defintiion not overwanked, "common knowledge" among zorotards is called "retardation" among the sane.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Because Marco's healing drains his energy, yes that means he had a direct impact on the fighting. In fact, I have seen peopl make the argument that Marco did not even lose at all, but rather just ran out of energy.
Yup, no doubt blue flames drain Marco, but he didn't lose only because he lost energy though. He's damaged which is why Queen assumed he's dead in the first place.

He had bruises after his bout fighting King and Queen 2v1 in 1006 (or was it 1005? Can't remember.)
He's had bruises even before 1006 from his fight with King.

Also, no it's not that we didn't see "all instances" it's that we didn't see ANY instances of King dealing direct damage to Marco.

The entire thing was offscreened. Now, we can give King the benefit of the doubt that yes, he DID hurt Marco directly.
He did damage Marco in the panels I've shown. We see, Marco cleaning blood on his lips after dropping on the knees from King's bullets. We also saw how Marco couldn't reform his wing after losing it to King which implies his attacks are affecting regeneration.

But we should just as easily give the benefit of the doubt to Queen as well, due to both being in the same vicinity on the same floor at the time of Marco fighting them before Sanji swooped in.
We should if we saw Queen involved with Marco at least once beside the panels where Marco attacked Queen. We, in fact, see Marco fighting King without any trace of Queen around before chapter 1006 so there is little reason for us to give any credit to Queen.

how does his brute strength look compared to king atm
you tell me
he blocked it in base didnt he
I am not sure if I have the answer you're looking for, but as far as I am concerned, Zoro isn't going to block every single attack in the series without budging just because he stopped Hakai. Overpowering opponents and getting overpowered is rather normal in fights. What I do know is that he's at least better than his peers from the rooftop at blocking stuff, and overpowering Zoro would only mean King is just that strong.

my point isnt all commanders (they do vary in endurance /durability and what not) should be able to block top tier attacks but there are numerous examples of some that should/can.
Hakai isn't just your random attack from a top-tier though. It's literally the most powerful attack which took two Yonko to produce; it is definitely in top-3 even if you don't think it's the strongest attack. Among the commanders, Jozu and Marco are like top 1 and 2 in the defense department—their defensive abilities make them YC level in the first place.

Even Marco isn't stopping Hakai, he survives it via regeneration but he's getting swatted like a fly. Jozu's the only one among the commanders who can replicate Zoro's feat and that's because he excels at defense which is the result of the toughest defense in the world coupled with monstrous strength. It is in fact way harder to cut Jozu than it is to cut Kaido.
Therefore, it's not fair to normalize Hakai feat as "not something commanders can't do" when only one of them even comes close to replicating it. It's like saying commanders on average can dodge Snakeman because Katakuri did it.

zoro being one of the stronger ones seeing as he is going up against a righthand atm stalling hakai doesnt make him out of the realms of a commander.
Zoro isn't beyond YCs because he blocked Hakai breaking 30 bones in the process, defense isn't even Zoro's main forte. The areas where Zoro actually excels are endurance and AP. Basically, his defense is as good as commanders who dominate in defense, his endurance is above the commanders who excel in endurance, and his AP is way above all commanders. Therefore, he's comparable to or is above in 3 areas than YCs who excel in those areas which is the reason why he's beyond YCs.

not quite sure I would have put multiple stronger than marco on the roof ,
seemed like just luffy to me and luffy defensively seems better than zoro and didnt attempt to block it.
I was talking in general, but Luffy's the only one I had in mind when I said "stronger than Marco." I don't see why Luffy wouldn't even attempt to do anything to stop Hakai if he's better at defense than Zoro. I agree if you're trying to say Luffy's more durable than Zoro, but that doesn't make him better at blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.