Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sentinel 's post was about King's AP.
Somehow you post the regular Jozu stopping Mihawk's slash, getting parasited, G4 breaking parasite and KKG panels and that means what? And how does that shit on King's AP LOL?

King's AP is at the very least on the same level if not higher than regular G4 attacks lol. And it's only gonna go higher up as the fight progresses.
This dude is weird af. Butts into a conversation and starts to swear like a madlad lol. Not to mention that Zoro shits on all these aforementioned feats, like it actually proves his point lol.

I don't think that's the case. Else Oda wouldn't have King revert to base for the face reveal.

He probably has insane devil fruit mastery which allows him to partially transform like Marco can.
What's the point of partially transforming the horn but not the beak?

If King were a normal character I would agree, but since his face is a plot element I think his hybrid doesn't have a beak for plot reasons.

:choppawhat:did he show CoC, advanced haki, awakening, snakeman speed? Nope

Did he trash Zoro as kata troll diffed g2/g3 luffy? Nah
Did he yet show anything he can ragdoll Boundman? Hm...

What exactly does kinh has to be comparable to Katakuri

:gonope: call me when King can tank G4 tier attacks and still stand to trash G4 back
COC does not mean anything by itself.

He showed the power to overpower a serious Zoro, and send him massively flying. This is on par with what the other commanders did in overpowering Luffy's defenses and sending him flying at the very least.

Even if you think that Zoro is only comparable to base or gear 2nd Luffy from Dressrosa or WCI(which is kind of silly because Zoro currently should be a lot stronger than base, gear 2nd, and gear 3rd Luffy back then), what King did here is still on par, if not more impressive than what other commanders accomplished against Luffy back then.

Katakuri could have kept going on with the fight but he made himself lose on purpose, also plot armor and stuff like Oda nerfing Katakuri pretty much prevented Katakuri from defeating Luffy.

Switch Katakuri with King, and you know Oda would have found a way to prevent King from defeating Luffy.
You're a moron for thinking Katakuri lost on purpose.

1) Luffy got less help in that fight than Katakuri. When fighting Katakuri Luffy was getting jumped by Katakuri's family while Luffy was trying to relay a message. All the while Katakuri was getting free hits in.

2) Katakuri could not hit Luffy at all with his mole spear for the entire fight up until his little sister helped him get a hit in

3) Katakuri for 10 hours couldn't beat a Luffy with no future sight even when he had better armaments and devil fruit mastery.

4) Luffy within an hour of grasping future sight, defeated Katakuri even after getting hurt more from Katakuri's mole spear.

5) Luffy got hit by Katakuri's mole spear only because of Flampe and the hit Luffy took is far more devastating than Katakuri stabbing himself. If you think Katakuri nerfed himself there, then Luffy got far more "nerfed."

6) After both Luffy and Katakuri go down, it's Luffy who gets up first (while Katakuri is still out) and climbs up through the hole he's in. Only after climbing up through it does Katakuri get up.

Katakuri lost and the point Oda was trying to push across with Katakuri getting up again and falling on his back flew over your head. You're a moron.

I lost hope for any Yc and warlord to have Boundman AP except Weevil who is above Pre ryuo Boundman in AP

Speed tho? Marco and King are fast as Boundman
Katakuri is fast as snakeman and has snakeman AP

I uses to believe Jack/Queen will have Boundman AP

Kaido is more worried that Yamato can block TB than Zoro blocking hakai this alone tells you how Kaido & Oda view TB and hakai
He doesn't even take pride in it like he does with Tb

G4 is powerful even to make BM who was on defensive to use Koka , not sure how King even gonna be better.
Bro, Hakai is so much stronger than TB, Zoro basically sacrificing himself saved their lives.

Big Mom merely used hardening on her elbow and clashed equally with Bound Man, smilling. Whilst she actually infused her punch with Prometheus when clashing with Marco.
Here, King demonstrates feats which are physically superior to Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.