Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy we can at least solidly say that King isn't lacking in comparison to Katakuri at all.
:choppawhat:did he show CoC, advanced haki, awakening, snakeman speed? Nope

Did he trash Zoro as kata troll diffed g2/g3 luffy? Nah
Did he yet show anything he can ragdoll Boundman? Hm...

What exactly does kinh has to be comparable to Katakuri

:gonope: call me when King can tank G4 tier attacks and still stand to trash G4 back

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The village idiot speaks once more. You realize Jozu stopped Mihawk's slash, the World's STRONGEST slash? That SHITS on anything King did.
@Sentinel 's post was about King's AP.
Somehow you post the regular Jozu stopping Mihawk's slash, getting parasited, G4 breaking parasite and KKG panels and that means what? And how does that shit on King's AP LOL?

King's AP is at the very least on the same level if not higher than regular G4 attacks lol. And it's only gonna go higher up as the fight progresses.

I'm sure you have mental issues. That's not how you start a conversation with. I reported this crap since it's starting to get annoying to deal with your tantrums.

Now back to your initial argument: Jozu blocked Mihawk's slash which had no ryuo on, a slash which was meant to measure the distance between him and WB. How do you know that Jozu could block stronger slashes from Mihawk too?

Meanwhile King fights Santoryu Zoro who already used hardening in his swords. Overpowers his block and injures him quite well The same guy managed to clash with Kaido and partially blocking Kaido's strongest attack so far.

You have to be delusional to not acknowledge this feat in fact. Bound Man sent weaklings like Doflamingo away and a character like Katakuri who's evasive anyway. It has no feats vs actual physically powerful characters.

Luffy broke out of parasite since his shapeshifting managed to snap the strings. You still have no argument.

Still funny that there's a hidden Doflamingo agenda in this post again, totally not related to the spoilers at all. You do think 24/7 of him? Do you have an obsession and that's why you freak out at people questioning his mighty power?

Speak for yourself because you use nonsensical arguments to downplay King's feats this chapter, basically shitting your diarrhea in this thread straight away.

Wow, KKG tilted a town, so impressive... Chinjao's ice splitting feat shits on that. Luffy's KKG is impressive since it completely overpowered Doflamingo's attack - that's why it's massively powerful.
I put King's AP above Bound Man - at least DR Bound Man - based on powerscaling. If it was Perospero getting blown away, this would not be impressive. But this is Zoro who was one of the leading supernova performers against Kaido. That's why King's feats are amazing this chapter to which you can't comprehend at all.
Kaido is more worried that Yamato can block TB than Zoro blocking hakai this alone tells you how Kaido & Oda view TB and hakai
He doesn't even take pride in it like he does with Tb

G4 is powerful even to make BM who was on defensive to use Koka , not sure how King even gonna be better.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He has the pteradon horn on top of his head instead of the standard mask spike though. I think that was hybrid King. Maybe Oda didn't want him to have a beak for art reasons. He wants to unmask King and have his face shown clearly even in hybrid without the beak in the way.
I don't think that's the case. Else Oda wouldn't have King revert to base for the face reveal.

He probably has insane devil fruit mastery which allows him to partially transform like Marco can.

And for being the first person since Roger to pull shit like this on Big Mom's territory and escape alive? For making Germa, Fire tank Pirates and the Sun Pirates work under him? You're literally lying or pretending to be ignorant right now just to downplay King.
Germa and Fire tank pirates didn't work under him, and that is not a reason for getting a 1.5 BILLION beli bounty, how fucking ridiculous do you have to be.
You need personal strength to back up your bounty, you can have an inflated, or unrepresentative low bounty, but Oda doesn't give Luffy inflated bounties and uses his bounty as a metric to compare him to the world, because he is the fucking main character and the bounty system is most important in relation to HIM.

Oda: decides to sky rocket post WCI Luffy past any shown YC, and literally call him the 5th emperor.
zorotards: b-b-but King is stronger than Luffy somehow
:whitepress:

He has the pteradon horn on top of his head instead of the standard mask spike though. I think that was hybrid King. Maybe Oda didn't want him to have a beak for art reasons. He wants to unmask King and have his face shown clearly even in hybrid without the beak in the way.
Thats stupid af if he has no beak.

Btw no 4 wings. Wtf is Oda doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.