Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who put the roof top 5 above YC1 are mistaken and this chapter (among others past and yet to come) is a proof of it. Only luffy was above YC1. I understand that this way of thinking comes from Queens performance against nerfed big mom but..
1. YC1>YC2 and is not an insignificant difference.
2. Queen was alone and that should be considered.
3. Queen unfortunately for him was fighting a much better version of him.
Queen is a tanky strong dude and big mom is way more of those plus she is way faster. Characters like kata, Marco or king would faire a lot better than him. They would lose of course.
I am really happy that we finally have our fight that will establish zoro as a YC1, king is much more than i ever hoped..
Well done oda..
Crazy to think that Big Mom is fighting two YC2 guys right now and might lose.

He has tiny hands with his pteranodon form so maybe he can grab it but yeah it can be weird to have a sword and at the same time blade wings. And he also has his fire powers. Let’s see
Yeah he will just use whatever he sees fit to take down his enemy, his hybrid form blades, his actual blade to disarm someone, guns, fire, other small weapons he has hidden in his arm/legs like those tiny blades/spikes. He doesn't have a specific fighting style.

So much for Zoro spitting blood, last panel :milaugh:, zoro got just few bruise, but I can clearly see that King got hit harder than he taught.

By the way, the folder are saying that no one was able to break his mask (sound a lot like Katakuri undefeated). He went with Kaido to Marine ford and faced shanks+crew a none broke his mask. Sound like an undefeated character not like Kaido that lost 7 time and got imprison over 8 time :cheers:.

Let see how this fight look like, in any case 2 attack work vs King - first he got his horn cut then during the clash he got his mask partially blow up.

Katakuri would be in trouble vs King just because King can easily counter the mochi power (the main source of attack for Katakuri and also movement) he got a trident but I doubt he can use it in an effective way if the mochi is gona get melted by King Power.
And as we see King speed feat are impressive so he can keep up with Katakuri speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.