Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mochi trust? :suresure:
king has stronger slashes than kaido who shreded a ryou user something katakuri doesnt even have :milaugh: katakuri can t even tickle kaidos balls

zoro vs kaido slash

zoro vs king slash
Acting like slashes are Kaido’s forte lol.
Having ryuo is not something stopping Kata from stomping on Kiku xD. Just accept it Zoro and King are at YC1 lol.

Nothing Zoro fanboys can say, due to Luffy being the person to wear kaido down the most before this fight.

Oda even had kaido not being this hyped since fighting Oden. This is reffering to his 1003 and 1010 fight.

Yc1 are a tier above other commanders.

Whenever a Yonko encounters another Yonko’s crew, they try to recruit their first commander.

Shanks tried to recruit Marco.
Big Mom tried to recruit King.

They didn’t ask other commanders. Just the YC1s

Marco was clearly portrayed above Jozu and Vista (despite what people say) at Marineford. Jozu was completely taken out of the fight after WB’s heart attack, while Marco was still up even after his regen was down.

King has clearly been portrayed as above Queen as well, both in the VC and the actual story. King dealt with Marco while Queen dealt with live floor fodder. A casual attack from King that sends Zoro flying could decapitate Queen based on their dialogue.

Katakuri was literally treated as a tier above both Smoothie and Cracker. I don’t feel like I have to argue this.

Ben Beckman is compared to Shanks in his VC. No red hair pirate is given even remotely close to that much wank.
First commanders are the only commanders that can put in actual work against top tiers

Seeing luffy trashed by Kata was satisfying since fanboys thought he was top tier already and that he will beat BM in WCI

Seeing zoro trashed around by King is also salsifying as his fans think he's above Katakuri already and will kill Kaido
he is factually above katakuri , Katakuri who got put down by a G4 level attack that tickled Kaido yet Zoro permanently scarred Kaido , how can you be this dumb?

Would you be satisfied if I call them Pacifista level? The things that we got to know about King so far are his bounty, defense, and AP. King is better than Kuri in all those areas.

Huh? I am not! Did you see the force at which King sent Zoro flying? This is the same guy who stopped Hakai. Perhaps, you're the one who's trying to downplay King here?

You do realize sending current Zoro flying is more of an accomplishment than overpowering Doffy who's not even predominantly a physical fighter?
I used Doffy I could have said Katakuri or BM who need to use CoA against it
Lmaaooo G4 is OP

Acting like slashes are Kaido’s forte lol.
Having ryuo is not something stopping Kata from stomping on Kiku xD. Just accept it Zoro and King are at YC1 lol.
king cant be at yc1 since he stomped marco in base
also zoro since he scarred kaido and blocked hakai :myman:
yeah its not stopping kata from beating kiku but his coa is better than kata's
and kaido cut trough her sword and arm and zoro no diffed kaido s attack but couldn t no diff king;s attack
so king's lethality is alredy insane kata has nothing on him + he has yet to use fire
kata s ap stops at g3 wci luffy:josad:

Well yeah? King is going to lose to Zoro lol

Just because he did superficial damage to Zoro not using haki doesn't mean he's stronger. Is Killer above Kaido now because of Sonic Scythe?
Zoro might need a PU against king, so if he uses a PU but doesn't use ashura you think he was stronger then king all along?

King and Queen are portrayed the same as in they Are Both Beyond Jack/Flying Six and have been in the Crew the longest and have a lot of authority

That doesn't make them equal. Just because Queen isn't a useless bitch like Smoothie doesn't mean He is equal to King
Queen literally almost died as collateral damage to one of King’s attacks.

The VC literally says you cant even perceive Kizaru without the highest level of observation haki.
Learn to read. It says he 'can be', which means under certain circumstances. Presumably when he is moving at lightspeed which requires setup on his part. His normal movement and combat speed is unimpressive. Show me him blitzing someone of note or who isn't on their deathbed

Status
Not open for further replies.