Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao zolo tried to countered it with his attack and got thrown away anyways
Yeah. Without even using CoA.

Again, what's wrong with that lol. Like, what are you intuiting here? That Zoro should be a Yonko tier now and should swat away Hybrid King charging him without even using haki?

Man, I wish, but don't wank Zoro that much.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I used Doffy I could have said Katakuri or BM who need to use CoA against it
Lmaaooo G4 is OP
So is Zoro. Zoro's AP is higher than even post-Udon G4 forget about Dressrossa Luffy.

Sure a KING KONG BAZOOKA could have blocked Hakai, but at what cost? they didn't know about the magic drug, and they knew they needed to fight the yonko.
Luffy couldn't risk getting injured like that as he is much more important to the alliance than Zoro, as Yamato in this very chapter illustrates to Momo, that LUFFY is fighting the king and putting WANO ON HIS BACK.
So Luffy decided to get killed or let Zoro get killed because he can't risk getting injured?

Yeah. Without even using CoA.

Again, what's wrong with that lol. Like, what are you intuiting here? That Zoro should be a Yonko tier now and should swat away Hybrid King charging him without even using haki?

Man, I wish, but don't wank Zoro that much.
I didn't even said Zolo is a yonko tier only zolofags like you thinks otherwise lmao:suresure:

Even King isn't using haki with his attacks and still ragdolls Zolo

Why would i be crying my boy luffy fighting Kaido with a smile on his face and zoro is damn near crying
yeah right we shall see. Your candyboy that after told law to go down lost in 1 chapter drop into the sea (needed 2 fuking plot armor to come back). Let not talk about all the trash plot armor that he receive before ......sure I can laugh too if I know that nothing will ever happen. By the way Zoro is smiling vs King even after he got push away :suresure:.

Apoo's internal explosion who could shatter Kizaru
Because King's slash are coated with Haki ?
Damage control is real
Logias aren't really hard to shatter if even Usopp is putting holes in Kizaru.

And King was bloodlusted. But either way, if you think it's some sort of L or laughingstock if bloodlusted, hybrid King can launch a haki-less Zoro away then idk what to tell you. Feel free to do so lol. Any inbetweener or low top tier would get same treatment.

It didn’t even faze Queen from his spot lol he was fine and complaining lol so much for dying lol. End of the day King and Queen are close in power with King having the edge.
How do they have the audacity to say such bullshit for a gag scene with Queen angry about King scratching his butt, fucking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.