Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't lose his leg. He was running around after that.
He didn't lose the fight. Just Vergo got upper hand momentarily.
He was already damaged considerable enough by that time.
Also, this proves your Sanji only fights goofy characters wrong.
Aint no dudes that sanji will and has beaten is ever gonna be as cool as King i am sorry Empress :milaugh:

What proof is that ? Yc1 is fanmade
The facts are he's showing out against someone who has feats vs hybrid kaido
Which puts him far above someone who lost to a guy who got negged by base kaido.
Give me anything King is superior at over Kata besides slashes which isn’t something Kata uses? Even the chances of King landing a hit on him is low. Oda has created the YCs to balance out each other. At the end Oda chose Kata and made him as powerful as we know in a balanced way as possible for Luffy to defeat him. So that we won’t have at that point any YC > Luffy. Kata was the benchmark of all top YCs.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro doesn't have internal destruction and has never been on Luffy's AP level, get your head out of your ass.
You don't need internal destruction to have a higher AP than internal destruction. Pre-TS Luffy overpowered the barrier variant of COA when he doesn't even have COA, remember? Learn the basics before trying your luck in debates or you're gonna keep embarrassing yourself. Zoro canonically hurt Kaido better than Luffy. He's the only one to make Kaido acknowledge that an attack actually hurt him. His AP shits on Luffy's before COC.

Zoro made the decision Luffy was more important for the raid than himself. If Zoro hadn't stepped in, the situation would be different, no they would not all passively wait to be blown up.
You sure love pulling things out of your ass for someone who lectures others about pulling their heads out of their asses. Zoro didn't tell Luffy to stop trying before deciding to stop the attack, did he? Luffy actually saw the attack coming before anyone else. He did not even attempt to save his own ass, forget about saving others. Zoro made the decision to save them all because the others can't! That's the whole point of him telling everyone to get away before the attack wipes them out.

We are talking about King nice try
Moreover nope Zoro's AP isn't better than Post-Udon Luffy lmaaooo
Well, Zoro's the one fighting King and we're supposed to scale King in accordance with Zoro just like how you were trying to hype G4 by using Doffy, Kuri and BM.

He could block King's slash better than Zoro did is it enough
Sure, I comply as long as you have evidence.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because he didn't train with Enma ? nor he received it ?
See at this point you're just fat capping. He trained and improved his haki with Enma. That's the powerup which should be counted as one lol. That and CoC, meaning two powerups.

But with the way you add foxfire style and count Enma, it just seems to me that you aren't looking for a discussion but are rather here to incite toxicity by downplaying Zoro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.