• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Queen his normal dinosaur form
:kaidowhat:
Disrespect against Sanji?
no clue fam I'm worried my
They wanted an aerial battle between Sanji and King.

What they got: Oda made Zoro learn to fight in mid air to have him fight against King without nerfing the latter.

Zoro's biggest fanboy is no one else than Eichiro Oda.
its not even learning how to fight mid air its just an evasive technique.. what's so versatile about singular air cut meant to get you to the ground
Ummm................... no and yes I can
then you're denying the obvious?

I think it's now safe to say that King vs. Zoro is (at the very least) going to be a high diff battle, so the way people still think Zoro will have enough stamina and power to go back to the rooftop and fight Kaido afterwards lowkey amazes me

Zoro already did his part against Kaido and this chapter further proves it imo:feelsokeman:👍

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
let luffy make kaido hUF hUF and Trembling like Halfdead zoro with 10% power did to Hybrid Kaido let alone talking about luffy defeating king lmao

Sky splitting? i had high hopes for that yet That fodder feat not even strong enough to Ko weakling like Kinemeon, then Law and 1Hp zoro

Luffy still strugling to land a one hit on kaido 1v1, If king were there he will already Defeats kaido
"Let Luffy make Kaido huff huff" He already did.
King can't even cure Luffy's boredom. One Red Roc will not only tear his mask off, it would put him in intensive care
Base Luffy is "struggling" to land a hit on Hybrid Kaido, how disappointing:milaugh:

The only one who was confused whether Zoro would be able to use Enma or not was Kinemon lol. Tenguyama Hitetsu, an actual swordsmith, even remarked that Zoro might turn this into a black blade and increase it's rank, meaning its well within his limits.

Cut the bullshit. One is a black blade and another is not while both are of the same grade. Curiously Mihawk's blade is a black blade while Roger's and Whitebeard's aren't but both are on the same tier.
Yeah so you just dodge.
Why Enma have more focus than the training if the training is the only PU ? Arguably none of Zoro's sword got such focus.
Why Hiyori will give to Zoro the exact same sword to Zoro before the raid ? Why will Oda change Zoro's sword before the raid ?
Just to waste 5 chapters with an useless plot?
Read the spoilers again. I'm talking about the two sword clearance move that he did to stay on the Island, using his sword slashes like sky walk. That's literally a move - exactly like Foxfire style. Him learning something new doesn't mean its a powerup when it's literally nothing but a new move.
It's the same move just an other application its not important?
Why Zoro would learn Foxfire style if it's not a PU ?
How an ability who can neg all fire based attacks isn't a PU ?

Status
Not open for further replies.