Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Enma got better focus than Shusui at his time. Literally hyped for something like 5 chapters straight. When Zoro could use Shusui they weren't sure he could use Enma.
New weapons who comes in replacment of Shusui just before a war in which they will fight Kaido.
If you think the training is a PU when it as less focus than Enma itself but refuse to acknowledge Enma as a PU you are biased.
The only one who was confused whether Zoro would be able to use Enma or not was Kinemon lol. Tenguyama Hitetsu, an actual swordsmith, even remarked that Zoro might turn this into a black blade and increase it's rank, meaning its well within his limits.

Cut the bullshit. One is a black blade and another is not while both are of the same grade. Curiously Mihawk's blade is a black blade while Roger's and Whitebeard's aren't but both are on the same tier.

Like Foxfire style isn't similar to the move Zoro did in this chapter.
This new attack is more a variant of Ultra tiger
You understand what you say it's like me saying CoC coating isn't a PU it's just using CoC like you use CoA lmaaooo
Why Zoro tried to learn foxfire style if it's not a PU ? stop dodging why he would learn it
Read the spoilers again. I'm talking about the two sword clearance move that he did to stay on the Island, using his sword slashes like sky walk. That's literally a move - exactly like Foxfire style. Him learning something new doesn't mean its a powerup when it's literally nothing but a new move.

Don't project your limitations onto me.

You wanna go to pre school since you are unable to spot Queen being hit by King's attack?:myman:

Or do you prefer keep getting bodied and cry like a fool?
Queen being hit by king attack ?? You saw that in the panel?? Probably with the same zoro shirengan hidden eye yall got right ??? This is why I call yall clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.