Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

If Oda lends Rokus to the Grandmaster he becomes even much more intimidating potentially 🤔 let alone granting him the opportunity to use ACoC in Base.
i think before he get ACoC he would master his armament like Luffy. now Enma helps him to use Ruyo more less but he will learn to use it on all of his swords consciously. after that he will advanced CoC. that could be at the end of the arc or next arc.

What portrayal? Shusui's a black blade while Enma's yet to be made into one. The portrayal is clear.
Enma got better focus than Shusui at his time. Literally hyped for something like 5 chapters straight. When Zoro could use Shusui they weren't sure he could use Enma.
New weapons who comes in replacment of Shusui just before a war in which they will fight Kaido.
If you think the training is a PU when it as less focus than Enma itself but refuse to acknowledge Enma as a PU you are biased.
Except that Future Sight and Foxfire style aren't comparable in the slightest - one is an advanced form of haki while the other is a mere party trick when not fighting fire users.
Foxfire style is literally a move, it's no different from what Zoro showcased this chapter - using air slashes like sky walk.
Like Foxfire style isn't similar to the move Zoro did in this chapter.
This new attack is more a variant of Ultra tiger
You understand what you say it's like me saying CoC coating isn't a PU it's just using CoC like you use CoA lmaaooo
Why Zoro tried to learn foxfire style if it's not a PU ? stop dodging why he would learn it

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Go checking back at the comments that the zorobois (probably you included but I'm not sure) made some months ago, around Rooftop Piece, and you'll find tons of those.
The Grandmaster wanking reached the moon back then.
I would never claim that since Shiryu was also YC lol.
Post automatically merged:

At least say you can't understand my dumb joke
:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.