Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was taking Apoo serious though, and also hacked up by Hybrid Drake. A Yonko would have flicked Apoo away like a bug.

That's why I said, it's circular logic to push King so much because of Zoro's performance against Kaido. Note that Zoro scarred Kaido with adv.CoC which he used unconsciously, while against King, he probably won't use it. And he might beat King in a similar fashion to Kaku, which is far from extreme diff.
Yet he wasn't going all out. Mihawk was taking Luffy seriously..it doesn't mean he was going all out.
But Zoro isn't a Yonkou so what does that statement prove?

It isn't circular logic to claim simply because King's performance will determine his level... that is basically the valid logical approach.

It would be circular logic to claim;
Zoro blocked Hakai but couldn't block King
so King > Hakai...etc etc

However here we have direct comparison when it comes to wind scythes.

King also has his own feats and hype from Marco.

Obviously haki is yet to be used so there's no definite way to conclude where King actually stands

Finally, this chapter will end the "sanji got neg diffed" bs downplayers used

Zoro got thrown away by king

I think everyone should understand at this point that sanji's clash with king is a W for him since he managed to block his attacks

I guess Lebrent was right when he said this chapter will change powerscaling on worst gene

People really trying to amp up King to Kaido tier.

Luffy and Kaido clash and the sky splits. King and Zoro clash and King is the bat, Zoro is the baseball. :kawak:
Luffy and Kaido are using CoC and CoA. King and Zoro aren't.

We are seeing the return of old Zoro who doesn't heavily rely on CoA. He uses it when he needs to. That shows how much he has improved his CoA skill and control he has over Enma.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
From the panels, it looks like King got his horn cut first then got his mask blown when he clashed with Tiger Hunt or maybe during the final clash:choppawhat:
Yup, Zoro cut King's horn, so King lost his shit and started attacking everyone indiscriminately. The helmet broke during the clash with Tiger Hunt. What I don't understand is, how the attack hit King's helmet when Zoro's clashing with one of his wings.

Even Kaido has full Hybrid. If Oda is taking away his beak for aethestic reasons, hes cucking him like Black Maria. But anyways King still hasnt gotten a full panel shot of his form. And im betting Oda adds his beak when he does that.
Again, with my Marco example. And also, I think this is even more hybrid like than Marco was considering that King's head is slightly zoaned.

Also, his beak would be kind of lame to add. I like the larger horn.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You might think they are trolling, but I've been around long enough with some of these guys to assure you. They are not.
Well I wasn't around on the forum longer than you so I'm not gonna comment on that lol. But most Zoro fans, including me, are just super hyped that King is a really strong opponent and has a decent shot at being the strongest YC1.

Last edited:
I bet he has it. It wouldn't make much sense for Oda to only confirm zoro having ACoC and not use it against someone who has it as well.
The way Kaido was saying "only the handful of the very strongest can" means it is a very very rare power. It will be surprise if King had it. Oda has not even revealed if King has coc with 100 chapters deep into this arc.

Yup, Zoro cut King's horn, so King lost his shit and started attacking everyone indiscriminately. The helmet broke during the clash with Tiger Hunt. What I don't understand is, how the attack hit King's helmet when Zoro's clashing with one of his winds.
It wasn't one of his wind slices, but it was close up hit.

That black thing is King flying at Zoro and attacking him with his Wing

Zolo

Cope Doctor

I think everyone should understand at this point that sanji's clash with king is a W for him since he managed to block his attacks

I guess Lebrent was right when he said this chapter will change powerscaling on worst gene
Sanji did more impressive right now... also fought both calamities at same time.... not yo mention sanji right now is 60% of hes healt and strenght since beat up from BM and K and Q .... Zoro was fully healed

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Sanji got neg diffed

The way Kaido was saying "only the handful of the very strongest can" means it is a very very rare power. It will be surprise if King had it. Oda has not even revealed if King has coc with 100 chapters deep into this arc.
Well at least I am hoping that Zoro will use ACoC to finish off King wether King has it or not. But it would be much more epic if he had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.