Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trash chapter

Zoro was on the sidelines for how long, just to come back and get overpowered by King

Meanwhile, Luffy is consistently getting haki blooms and fighting evenly with Kaido

Zoro feats on roof are completely devalued and thus now questioned cause he is struggling with King.

Luffy loses, gets a power-up and fights evenly

Zoro loses, stays on the sidelines for 11 chapters doing nothing, comes back, no power up, and getting overpowered by a guy he shouldn't have problems with based on what he did on rooftop.

And I thought Kidd and Law and Killer were treated badly, at least Kidd and Law fighting a yonko, Zoro out here losing to YC1
Zoro is not using haki. This is the most base Zoro you can get. It would be like Luffy not using gears or haki. The difference is Zoro is still YC1 without haki while Luffy is veteran level.

This chapter is reminding me again why he didn't just spend 2-3 more chapters developing WsW/Sasaki/Black Maria to make their opponents struggle more. Sure, I get they are way weaker, but for Franky to be in "need help?" condition is just weird to me. Brook is literally uninjured.

Like what does Oda intend to do these 3? Nami/Usopp? Chopper/Robin if they recover? Yamato of all people is now free to fuck shit up. Like this is an absolute perfect excuse to have the F6 continue to recover/rage and keep Jinbe, Franky, Brook, Nami and Usopp busy. Jack? There's Yamato. Remaining Numbers? Kaiju Chopper at your service XD

But seriously though, if not something stupid as this, it's literally fodder fights or against the Big Mom Pirates if the island lands. Otherwise, I have no fucking clue
The strawhats are fighting Big Mom :king:

He used that horn to dive at high speed into an unguarded Zoro while in midair, and Zoro comes out fine and was able to bounce back immediately
Sanji lost concious for a few minutes after King's dive, with Raidsuit
Potrayal :pepedoffy:

Yeah right, he just bounced into him :milaugh:

Also we don't see if Zoro managed to put up his sword or not :goyea:

And there's a huge difference between hitting your target and letting it bounce away, and diving into your target accelerating it's crash all the way to the ground, crashing on top of it in an attempt to split it in half.

Since that's what King tried to do with Sanji, but didn't even manage to damage the Raid Suit :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.