Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter overall show me, it could be far better with the flying six and Jack fight.
I mean Ulti+Pageone vs Nami and Usopp start like this, two beast overpowering the strawhats and the readers asking himself, how the fuck the underdogs winning this? I think here Oda should handle it different, not let BM join the battle but spend Nami+Usopp two chapters off fighting and getting powerups to beat Pageone and Ulti, that would be far better in case of build up and tension.

Same for WsW,Sasaki and BM, they should get more chapters and push the strawhats at least to high-extrem high diff battles where Franky and Jinbe should have a harder battle, I wouldn´t even mind if Brook helped out Robin more and making Blackmaria more beastly.
It waste of potential, seeing how King wrecking havoc and how Jack and the other could been...
I rather have a fucking long arc rather a fast pace skipping arc.
Nami awakening or usopp awakening haki/improving his COO or new combo/strategy before getting assistance would have been nice and wouldn't ruined the powerscaling. The problem with the Ulti and Page One fight is that they gained nothing from that fight which feel like a waste of time, even Nami getting Zeus was independent from the fight itself. Also it would have been good to see Sasaki and Black Maria use haki before losing... Oda rushed tobi roppo fights..

Doubt.

- Zoro just told Franky to escape.
- Brook is protecting Robin
- Chopper is on the performance floor

Leaves only Jinbe, Nami and Usopp and I highly doubt Nami/Usopp are willing to fight her. Nami got what she wanted from Linlin.

That is Kid and Law's fight
Zoro told Franky away to not get in his fight, except Robin all the strawhats are about fresh.
Kid and Law are never beating Big Mom.

King sneak attacked Sanji with his beak, however he did no damage because of the RS.

Zoro and King clashed, Zoro using a named attack against King’s blunt wing. Got overwhelmed and sent flying.

Pros for Zoro:
- He had no armour, all his natural durability
- He damaged King’s Mask

Cons for Zoro:
- Got sent flying and overpowered
- Spewing blood like a maniac

Pros for Sanji:
- Sneak attacked and wasnt concentrating. Doesnt take the L for being overpowered
- Took his more lethal beak, instead of a Wing
- Not bleeding or damaged much

Cons for Sanji:
- He had protection from the RS

King sneak attacked Sanji with his beak, however he did no damage because of the RS.

Zoro and King clashed, Zoro using a named attack against King’s blunt wing. Got overwhelmed and sent flying.

Pros for Zoro:
- He had no armour, all his natural durability
- He damaged King’s Mask

Cons for Zoro:
- Got sent flying and overpowered
- Spewing blood like a maniac

Pros for Sanji:
- Sneak attacked and wasnt concentrating. Doesnt take the L for being overpowered
- Took his more lethal beak, instead of a Wing
- Not bleeding or damaged much

Cons for Sanji:
- He had protection from the RS
How did he sneak him with his beak? Shut was offscreen

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I guess every Warlord have the exact same level.
First Enma is a cursed blade they are stated to be stronger.
Second Enma have is own gimmick which require to be overcome like most of sword Zoro got till now.
Why will Oda put a gimmick on an equal sword? Training ? Why this training was close to be offpaneled ? Why this training had 1 panel and Enma 20+ just for his presentation ?
Stop the cap Enma is a PU itself.
Nope. As I said Enma is a powerup for it increasing Zoro's haki usage efficiency and control. That's literally it. Everything else is you rambling based on your headcanon. No Enma isn't cursed, the Kitetsu swords are cursed. Learn what you're talking about before literally typing the same shit repeatedly and expect to be taken seriously.

Like all skills aren't the same.
Zoro's new skill isn't one
Foxfire style is one.
You can't nitpick.
Lol what? I said both of those aren't powerups - neither the sword slash sky walk nor fire fox style. I have never called sky walk a powerup for Sanji either. If anyone's nitpicking here, its you.

A power-up don't need to be useful every time.
Most of OP characters have fire based attacks.
Kaido, Big Mom for the Younko
King who is Zoro's current opponents and so on...
Moreover it's like saying upgrading Rumble ball wasn't a PU for Chopper because he can't use it every time.
Or Sulong isn't one because you need to wait 2weeks to use it.
It literally should be useful atleast most of the time. If the opponent is not a fire user, it's literally a party trick and completely useless.
Rumble Ball and Sulong don't even compare to fire fox style. Chopper got a time limit increase to his monster point - something he would use almost every single time in fights. Sulong has literally been shown to increase all of one's physical abilities and electro.

because being able to neg fire based attacks don't make you stronger.
He talked about it in PH and got it on Wa No.
Again you nitpick Zoro got a better ryuo control no hype nor portrayal=PU
Foxfire style hype and portrayal = Not a PU
Yes, having a counter to fire based attacks only protects him against those. He literally doesn't get stronger based off a very situational move, exactly like how getting a technique whereby he can fly using slashes doesn't make him stronger. Exactly like how Sanji doesn't get stronger off of Sky Walk itself.

I'm not nitpicking anything at all. You're the fool who's been running around in circles and trying to justify a new technique as a powerup.

My stance has always been clear - Enma is a power up because it increases his haki control and usage efficiency. Foxfire style and this new "Clearance" slashes are not powerups by themselves since they are very situational techniques. Similarily Skywalk is not a powerup in itself for Sanji as well.

Overall in the Wano arc Zoro got 2 powerups - Enma and unlocking CoC. That's literally it.

Status
Not open for further replies.