Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me :kayneshrug:

I just said i didn't like King's character that much because he didn't talk about shit and Oda made him fail time after time at accomplishing his goals during the raid

But i never doubted he was fucking strong

and now Oda is making up for it :steef:
Making up how, if you actually care so much about the character you should know he didn't do anything character wise this chapter, it was just fighting but the hypocrisy is amazing, the amount of downplay turned into wank on such a short time.

When is enel hyped as a commander?? Dude not all warlords are commander level fighters.

Mihawk is above the commander level
Id say only two of them (Doffy and Kuma) are.
The rest are probably closer to perospero
By everybody in this forum put him in Commander level he has Island AP attacks.

Nope, The seven warlord is like Yonko system in power.

Mihawk=Yonko.
Kuma=YC1.
Doffy=YC2.
Jimbei=YC2.
Boa Hancock= YC3.

Solid chapter. Last week was better though in terms of panelling and stuff.

Zoro vs King was cool af, but a lot of this chapter was just dialogue. Yamato and Momo together is nice.
A lot of what complainers don't get too is that this chapter was ultimately necessary. Now Oda doesn't have to draw Yamato/Momo talking about how to save Wano. He did it. Now all he has to draw is Momo actually stopping Onigashima. No further explanation needed.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I mean, that’s the thing is power levels get retconned. Which is why I don’t use Jinbes Marineford showing to scale him currently.
Nah I don't think that applies to Jinbe, I think his scaling is consistent.
He blocked top tiers attacks in Marineford, did it Post Timeskip as well with Big Mom.

Jinbe on water is YC3 minimum.

A lot of what complainers don't get too is that this chapter was ultimately necessary. Now Oda doesn't have to draw Yamato/Momo talking about how to save Wano. He did it. Now all he has to draw is Momo actually stopping Onigashima. No further explanation needed.
Yeah. Beside, Yamato and Momo interacting together are nice. I sort of want Yamato to have a little bit more action. Yamato specifically noting how she was hurt by Thunder Bagua seems like set up for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.