Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Big Mom literally hit every SN5 with named lightning and fire attacks and didn’t do anything.

Kaido’s lightning and wind attacks are also pretty pathetic.

Boro breath didn’t even blow up a whole mountain just the tiny part of the top.
As I said, their elemental abilities alone aren't that big of a thing at this point in the story. However that in combination with their natural strength is.

They are mainly CQC fighters with incredible strength, adv CoC and insane durabilities.

I added except hax before you replied just for Robin and Law, Franky wasn't retconned the others just surpassed him, although due to asspulls.

Jack and pero can fall because almost no one, not even Oda, gives a fuck about them.
Big Mom is too big to fall to the silver medalists, either she falls to the SH's or she doesn't fall.
The best thing Kid and Law can do against her is turn her into O-Lin and i even doubt that at this point.
I mean doubt all you want, doesn't change the fact that Oda has had Kid/Law fighting her for 12 chapters now and hasn't changed anything about it:kayneshrug:

If she wasn't meant to lose in a arc where she's been nearly as featured as Kaido, Oda would have made it clear she's not a signficant factor and removed her from the plot. She wouldnt have been on the cover of Volume 94 and Volume 99. Her son wouldn't have lost to the minks. She wouldn't have been tied to Kaido and Rocks.

It's extremely clear Oda has been setting up both Yonko to lose. Even CP-0 talks about both losing.

and zoro blocked that same slash like nothing but had some trouble with king's slash
Kaido also has different variations of the wind attacks also but ok, gonna give that to King still.
Post automatically merged:

The fact that Queen is alone in the live floor could mean he is about to get jumped
Hyogoro literally says to not interfere witb their fights

Geo - he gonna jumped

1. I don't know about this one since King basically has to fight 4 high tiers + high vet characters. Even Jack got destroyed just by ONE. Difficult to tell.
2. I picked this choice in comparison to Kaido. It doesn't mean I saw King and Queen close to each other since I always put King significantly above Queen.
3. Yamato has AdCOC and demonstrated very good feats against Kaido but honestly, King vs Yamato is much closer than I really expected. If King has advanced Haki, awakening and COC too, this matchup is really interesting. Either way, both destroy the fuck out of the F6.
1. Well, Jack doesn't have AoE or long range attacks. King as shown in this chapter, have both, with his flying slashes. His flying slashes is stronger than Kaido's, and Kaido's already fucked the scabbards so much. King's will only do worse.
Jack was defeated by 2 Sulong Dukes, but that wasn't healthy Jack, because he already fought against an army of Sulong minks worth 1 island.
2. After this chapter (and future chapters) it becomes clearer and clearer that King is closer to Kaido than to Queen.
1 recent example is, Zoro treated Kaido seriously. Zoro treated Queen like a joke, sending 1 flying slash and Queen got freaked already and his weapon got broken.
Now, how does Zoro treat King? He treats him seriously, more similar to how he treats Kaido than Queen.
1 more, even after fighting the duo monsters in Rooftop: Kaido in all his 3 forms, and serious Big Mom. Even after fighting 2 Top Tiers directly, 1 of them being WSC. It's like Zoro has witnessed the peak of OP verse, yet after all those experience, Zoro still quickly acknowledges King as strong enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.