Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add in the fact they are supposed to regroup on the live floor it’s even more ridiculous
Yup, they were all supposed to go there, not fight Linlin lol. There is a reason Kid told Nami/Usopp to leave the fight to him. I'm like 50/50 on:

- Apoo calling Numbers.
- Chopper using Rumble to beat them
- Drake beating Apoo
- Strawhats regrouping on theperformance floor
- Momo saving the island
- BMP showing up at the Onigashima entrance
- Strawhats, Samurai, Scabbards, etc all defending the entrance from Big Mom's crew so they can't shift the battle on the performance floor.

Either this or CP-0 tries to take Robin. I personally don't know what else Oda can do unless he just intends to have the crew fight fodder which is kind of boring since they won their fights pretty easily.

Yup, they were all supposed to go there, not fight Linlin lol. There is a reason Kid told Nami/Usopp to leave the fight to him. I'm like 50/50 on:

- Apoo calling Numbers.
- Drake beating Apoo
- Momo saving the island
- Strawhats, Samurai, Scabbards, etc all defending the entrance from Big Mom's crew so they can't shift the battle on the performance floor.

Either this or CP-0 tries to take Robin. I personally don't know what else Oda can do unless he just intends to have the crew fight fodder which is kind of boring since they won their fights pretty easily.
Big Mom's crew can't even reach them up there tho

- Apoo calling Numbers.
- Drake beating Apoo
- Momo saving the island

Also add in the fact Robin can barely stand. Usopp lied about taking down two flying six and coincidentally page one and ulti are not shown.

people need to stop trying to force other fighters into the big mom fight just because they don’t like kid and law.

The straw hats will probably regroup in the next 5 chapters. The missing numbers have to come into play

Big Mom's crew can't even reach them up there tho
I'm saying after Momo saves the island and puts it somewhere. The idea is based on her crew having followed the island from Hakumai. There is reason to believe they may have found the secret entrance after falling again and are on mainland Wano already.

Idk, it's a guess for now. It would suck if Oda didn't have them fight, but that's also highly possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.