Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this fight is shit in my book, it's zoro vs kaku all over again.

why should zoro take unnecessary damage when we know he can one shot king with asura?

oda showcasing king's strength at zoro's expense.

This chapter overall show me, it could be far better with the flying six and Jack fight.
I mean Ulti+Pageone vs Nami and Usopp start like this, two beast overpowering the strawhats and the readers asking himself, how the fuck the underdogs winning this? I think here Oda should handle it different, not let BM join the battle but spend Nami+Usopp two chapters off fighting and getting powerups to beat Pageone and Ulti, that would be far better in case of build up and tension.

Same for WsW,Sasaki and BM, they should get more chapters and push the strawhats at least to high-extrem high diff battles where Franky and Jinbe should have a harder battle, I wouldn´t even mind if Brook helped out Robin more and making Blackmaria more beastly.
It waste of potential, seeing how King wrecking havoc and how Jack and the other could been...
I rather have a fucking long arc rather a fast pace skipping arc.
The only real, potential explanation I have for all of this is that maybe we just don't know the whole picture.

Like, maaaaaybe the 3 CP-0 members are en route to kidnap Robin. If that's the case, would Brook, Jinbe and Nami/Usopp stand in their way? Would they be full blown fights? Same for the 4 remaining Numbers? Who will display feats on them? Chopper? Will the BMP be signficant enemies when the island lands?

It's factors like this where I personally can't judge the quality of the fights/arc fully yet. Yes I expect only Queen, King, BM and Kaido to be the only remaining true fights we have left in the arc, but I'll not discount potential big moments for everyone since Oda kept them so healthy. Like hell, maaaaaaaybe he does have the F5 and Jack get up, by virtue of their ancient devil fruits going berserk or something. I doubt it, but that's the kind of stuff I mean. There's nothing that says P1 and Ulti can't chase Nami/Usopp still, Sasaki can't chase Franky, WsW chase Jinbe or Black Maria chasing Brook.

Of course I don't expect this, but just the point I'm making

Well even Oda said that he made mistake to make Crocodile defeated this early.

Said that to Enel who is hyped as Commander and losed to Skypea Luffy.
When is enel hyped as a commander?? Dude not all warlords are commander level fighters.

Mihawk is above the commander level
Id say only two of them (Doffy and Kuma) are.
The rest are probably closer to perospero

Status
Not open for further replies.