Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean doubt all you want, doesn't change the fact that Oda has had Kid/Law fighting her for 12 chapters now and hasn't changed anything about it:kayneshrug:

If she wasn't meant to lose in a arc where she's been nearly as featured as Kaido, Oda would have made it clear she's not a signficant factor and removed her from the plot. She wouldnt have been on the cover of Volume 94 and Volume 99. Her son wouldn't have lost to the minks. She wouldn't have been tied to Kaido and Rocks.

It's extremely clear Oda has been setting up both Yonko to lose. Even CP-0 talks about both losing.
I never said she won't lose, i said she won't lose to Kid and Law, i don't even count turning her O-Lin as a win for them when Luffy 1v1s Kaido.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They quoted everything ? Where is the training ?
They quoted everything of importance he did in Wano lol. Ofcourse they're gonna highlight his newly acquired skill of cutting flames. Doesn't make it a powerup. They showed the training part in the manga lol. Vivre Cards are to summarize & supplement manga information, that's all.

You see the moment you had to rely on a Vivre Card for the argument, it was clear that you were reaching.

What ? In what way ? Getting choked ? Do you think Sanji cares about this fodder lol.
Well Sanji wasn't able to avoid being choked by King while being distracted. The very same base sanji was able to dodge a Jelly Bean faster than a bullet with someone who used FS. You see my point there? He was distracted in both instances but was only able to avoid one.
Post automatically merged:

He is being sarcastic I guess.

Well Sanji wasn't able to avoid being choked by King while being distracted. The very same base sanji was able to dodge a Jelly Bean faster than a bullet with someone who used FS. You see my point there? He was distracted in both instances but was only able to avoid one.
Post automatically merged:

He is being sarcastic I guess.
Better be.

So ? Whats your point. King still never fought against a focussed Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.