Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR heres quite literal proof Sanji didnt fly away. Theyre still at the same place. So no King never caught up to RS Sanji who was flying away
What? That doesn't mean they are near the same building lol. And the broken ledge is literally in the opposite direction if you think about it.

Well Sanji wasn't able to avoid being choked by King while being distracted. The very same base sanji was able to dodge a Jelly Bean faster than a bullet with someone who used FS. You see my point there? He was distracted in both instances but was only able to avoid one.
Post automatically merged:

He is being sarcastic I guess.
Well dodging a bullent and complete 1B guy is a big difference... I mean king was so close and in zone form and sanji was distracted so that why he coudn't douge it.
The bullet dodge is not that big when distracted but a YC is not easy to doug!!!
I mean even completely aware Zoro is having hard time so...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well dodging a bullent and complete 1B guy is a big difference... I mean king was so close and in zone form and sanji was distracted so that why he coudn't douge it.
The bullet dodge is not that big when distracted but a YC is not easy to doug!!!
I mean even completely aware Zoro is having hard time so...
Yeah it is in no way a slight on Sanji. King is just that fast that's all.

Sanji on WCI on that moment was distracted also. Thats my point. His reaction was good enough for an high speed Jelly Bean from an FS User while being distracted but not fast enough to avoid someones grip in his RS while being distracted. That just showcases how fast King is.
Wow hes faster than a jellybean. Well done. Still no direct correleation between him or Sanji tho.

Zoro didn't just take King's air slashes, he took a direct point-blank hit from King's wings too (see the im pact line in the upper half of King's left wing :finally::king:
Nice catch. Also it looks like Zoro and King were constantly exchanging flying slashes which is why the slashes are moving in the opposite direction as well.
Zoro tried blocking the direct wing of King and got sent flying

They quoted everything of importance he did in Wano lol. Ofcourse they're gonna highlight his newly acquired skill of cutting flames. Doesn't make it a powerup. They showed the training part in the manga lol. Vivre Cards are to summarize & supplement manga information, that's all.
So the thing you consider as the actual PU isn't quoted but the things who aren't PU are quoted ?
It sounds retarded af.
The manga also showed Enma and the foxfire style even more than the training so if they weren't PU no need to quote them again.
We also learn nothing new about Foxfire style and Enma in the VC.

You argue on fallacy.
"Foxfire style is like the technic Zoro used on 1027" what kind of nonsense is that.

dunno all your comments are zorofans this and zorofans that, they all read the same to me

What’s wrong with being a Zoro fan no diff than being a Sanji fan or Jozu fan

Just that this chapter Zoro fans eating good because he just took the ability that made Sanji special which is flying now any hopes of King vs Sanji is nilch :cheers:

Wow hes faster than a jellybean. Well done. Still no direct correleation between him or Sanji tho.
I am just using Sanjis reaction speed to someone like Katakuri while being distracted and his reaction speed in his RS which boosts his speed while being distracted to gauge Kings current speed level. Its superior to that of Kata and Sanji. Sanji would just struggle the same as Zoro or if not even worse since he wasn't able to react to base kings speed in his RS. And no I am not downplaying Sanji, since it's an extreme feat to dodge an FS Jelly Bean.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So the thing you consider as the actual PU isn't quoted but the things who aren't PU are quoted ?
It sounds retarded af.
The manga also showed Enma and the foxfire style even more than the training so if they weren't PU no need to quote them again.
We also learn nothing new about Foxfire style and Enma in the VC.
Was it said that they are quoting the powerups in the vivre card? As I said Vivre Cards aren't more important than the canon manga lol. They showed the training in the canon manga while the Foxfire style BS is relegated to the VCs. That alone shows how irrelevant that is and how retarded you need to be to think that its a powerup.

Sanji on WCI on that moment was distracted also. Thats my point. His reaction was good enough for an high speed Jelly Bean from an FS User while being distracted but not fast enough to avoid someones grip in his RS while being distracted. That just showcases how fast King is.
Are you referring to the same Sanji who was holding Momo in his arms and had King right in his face? That’s nothing like Kata’s jelly bean shot. The comparison isn’t even good lol

About the same as King at this point lol, neither one of them have done shit because Oda would rather write about Yamatrash to pull thirsty readers back into the snore-fest that is Wano.
Not true
Queen is damn near featless
King defeated Marco
Send a guy who can block Hakai, by far strongest attack in the series and an attack that makes whitebeard look like a steaming pile of trash, flying with just wind slash.

Kaidos wind slash that was overpowering scabbards was casually blocked by Zoro. King's wind slash sent 3 sword Zoro flying and Both attacks have same nature, it's a barrage of wind slashes just King's is much stronger yet one wind slash alone from Kaido (much weaker than Kings) took Kikus torso off.

About the same as King at this point lol, neither one of them have done shit because Oda would rather write about Yamatrash to pull thirsty readers back into the snore-fest that is Wano.

We have to go by feats
Snakeman Luffy can't do shit to Kaido, FS is virtually useless against Kaido
30 broken bones Ashura Zoro who was struggling to even walk BLITZED point blank Kaido

So unless snakeman shows ability to blitz Kaido, Ashura is significantly faster

Status
Not open for further replies.