Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me: Enjoying the read

Then: “ZoRo HaS the BeTTer and StRonGer vErSioN oF SkY WaLk”

How can you have a stronger sky walk. Lawd everything is PLs with these dudes.
:laughmoji:
More efficient is a better word choice. With one casual swing he is able to leap a much farther distance, rather than kicking off the air ten times in a second or something to get like 10 more feet up ya know.

H

humanbeing

Morning y’all,

I missed this on the first read but Zoro breaks through King’s mask/armor 2 times in this chapter. One at the beginning that the fodder comment about:

Then when he clashed his Ultra Tiger Hunt w/ King's Tankyudo:

Zoro's attacks are being shown to actually be working against King, and to King’s surprise. King is giving off that Kaido and Big Mom energy here. He’s like “Hm?! I didn’t expect that”

Here is what we can gather from this spoiler for Zoro vs King:

1. Zoro has the better and the stronger version Sanji “sky walk”
2. King's air slashes are straight up stronger than Kaido’s..

3. King is so powerful that he is one of the few (among Big Mom) to send someone flying straight through Onigashima skull making a hole in it.

Big Mom: Fulgora attack

King keeps closing my preconceived gap between him and Kaido. Well when you got a Yonkou who only cares about strength you get King as a first mate. His feats so far are officially above that of Katakuri.
that's absurd it is just like Queen. He can use slashes and Queen can use laser attacks barrage. if he was that strong Marco would never be able to block him and Queen in the same time. remember how BM caught Marco by his neck like a child? and don't tell King was not serious he was always serious even against someone like Shinobu.

:laughmoji:
More efficient is a better word choice. With one casual swing he is able to leap a much farther distance, rather than kicking off the air ten times in a second or something to get like 10 more feet up ya know.
that move is no where near sky walk it just propels him in the air using his own blades.. if he keeps doing that king will skewer the dood

in this case, sanji was not distracted, he was looking directly into king after he stops king's kick, that's why in that panel he's looking to the right side which is to king's face.
and nami was in ground floor so he should look down if he was reacting to her.
Doesn't that make it even worse for sanji? The excuse that he was distracted can no longer be used to why he was being grabbed by king though.

H

humanbeing

some Zoro fans putting King around the level of BM and Kaido, so are they preparing for the case Zoro don't kill Kaido? or will he defeat someone around the Yonko level and then go out and kill Kaido too? smh

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
.... you shouldn’t be lol
Only retards or Zoro haters dislike what is happening currently, sorry.

King got his power level retconned and he is beastly + the stuff with him being 2nd only to Kaido. Pure hype and Zoro will only develop from this. If you think this is bad then I don't know you either hate Zoro or don't want him to succeed.

It's not it extends all the way to the shoulder Oda is just inconsistent, here you can see he forgot to even draw Oden's scar this chapter
Oda forgetting things isn’t new, but this panel doesn’t prove anything cuz the place where the scar is isn’t showing due to Kaido’s arm covering it not to mention it’s not a close up panel to see much.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
in this case, sanji was not distracted, he was looking directly into king after he stops king's kick, that's why in that panel he's looking to the right side which is to king's face.
and nami was in ground floor so he should look down if he was reacting to her.
That's just PIS to show RS's deffense.
Like Izou shooting King's sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.