Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, it’s all acrobatics and core control, something most folks on an anime forum aren’t typically capable of doing right off the bat :kayneshrug:
Ballet too
Post automatically merged:

ZORO IS GETTING WRECKED LMFAOOOOOO!!!!!!

HOW U ZBOIS FEEL???
I am loving that fight
By far best fight in Wano

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Yes, most men look down on male cheerleaders and for good reason. It is shameful.
True, it's so shameful to spend time with cute sexy cheerleader with short skirts... Don Le Fishe is definitely don't jealous! (Damn them!!!!)
@Fuckthis3 also agree that being fit enough to do flip flop, providing emotional support and most importantly spending time with cute girls is shameful.

Luffy vs Kaido is such a boring fight
It's because they just smiling at each other and some clash here and there, there is no sense of peril.

King is proving to actually be the most exciting enemy on Onigashima. He's big as fuck, powerful as fuck, twice as mean, and three times as fast. And relentless, I hope Oda keeps up King's violent side and murderous fighting energy.

there is no argument for Beckman > King at that point
You can very well argue how Katakuri, King and Marco are ranked in a fair and fresh 1 on 1, I wouldn't mind if King turns out to be the strongest out of the 3, depending on his feats.

But Ben's portrayal is clearly above these guys. Shanks' commanders were hyped for their individual strength more than the other commanders, and Ben in particular isn't even a commander but a vice captain, said to be the moon to Shanks who is the sun. They share the same dynamics as Roger - Rayleigh and Luffy - Zoro. There is no basis for putting King = or even above Ben apart from a hidden Zoro agenda.

I do find it very hilarious that Sanji fans wanked King to high heavens made him come off as second coming of God when he had no feats and was getting choked by Marco with Queen.

Sanji fans also wanted a high speed Ariel battle.

Now King is actually a God, he actually had insane feats and there is an Ariel battle but its happening for Zoro.

Oda is biggest troll lmao

It's because they just smiling at each other and some clash here and there, there is no sense of peril.

King is proving to actually be the most exciting enemy on Onigashima. He's big as fuck, powerful as fuck, twice as mean, and three times as fast. And relentless, I hope Oda keeps up King's violent side and murderous fighting energy.
He is awakening Zoro inner demons as well both looking really blood thirsty:myman:
Zoro: U're so dead!!!
King: Likewise!!!

I do think Zoro is at around 50 or 60% of his strength as he got out of the mummy faster than he should and Chopper the doctor was worried.
And also they said drug would wear off.
King being nerfed has no impaction he was clean and clear and there was no statement of him being nerfed.
What statement are you using of him being nerfed?
The only nerfed beast pirate is Kaido because Zoros attack was too devastating. He can't even hold Onigashima anymore
Zoro's attack could not even make Kaido kneel. Now King is making fully healed Zoro kneel.

I do think if King has advanced Conqueror’s Haki on top of what he has shown, there is no argument for Beckman > King at that point.

Current I have Beckman >= King > Marco >> Katakuri

@Seraphoenix @Sentinel @Red Admiral @comrade
I don't think King is comparable to his captain or worthy enough to be his partner

Vice Captains should stand out compare to any YC1

but if King has Lighting Haki ... I'm open to Beckman >= King until Ben show us some on screen feats

I do find it very hilarious that Sanji fans wanked King to high heavens made him come off as second coming of God when he had no feats and was getting choked by Marco with Queen.

Sanji fans also wanted a high speed Ariel battle.

Now King is actually a God, he actually had insane feats and there is an Ariel battle but its happening for Zoro.

Oda is biggest troll lmao
I do think every single Sanji fan is genuinely detached by the fact that Zoro is fighting King and not Sanji.

But projecting is at an all time high. While being constantly frustrated ever since Whole Cake Island, quitting one piece even at times, they want to claim we are frustrated lmao.

The only thing Zoro fans get frustrated about is dog shit writing in manga and shitty Characters

the fight is really the same stance every fucking chap
kaido in air and clash :milaugh:

what do u think about z vs king steven kun? its entertaining? :choppawhat:
Yeah,it's always the same.The only thing what Kaido can is swinging his club.And jumping around

As for the King vs Zoron fight,so far pretty good.Far more attacks as Mr. Strawbrain and Mr. WSC

Status
Not open for further replies.