Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
wsw would faint because of zoro and king's massive cocs
He'll actually die in the crossfire lool.

Beast Pirates are just stupidly cocky at times. Kaido and King alone going to Marineford, Jack thinking he can take out Fujitora & Sengoku at the same time, Who's Who and Sasaki thinking they have a chance at beating King when they're nothing but hot shit compared to him.

hahahaha straight up IGNORANT fuck...
Why tf am I supposed to believe VC when Oda potrays everything differently.

VC: King is Kaido’s RHM

Manga: “We the All Stars, are all Kaido’s protectors”

VC: King leader of the All Stars

Manga: Queen ignores him and shouts at him, and threatens him.

VC: King is the second strongest

Manga: Consistently potrayed with Queen non stop in statements

——
You want me to ignore the manga for some shit written by some fat Ztard neckbeard. Greg himself stated Oda doesnt have time to look over the VC. Im done believing in non-cannon bullcrap.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He'll actually die in the crossfire lool.

Beast Pirates are just stupidly cocky at times. Kaido and King alone going to Marineford, Jack thinking he can take out Fujitora & Sengoku at the same time, Who's Who and Sasaki thinking they have a chance at beating King when they're nothing but hot shit compared to him.
Queen already almost died on the crossfire of ZvK his rival WsW would get the same treatment

——
You want me to ignore the manga for some shit written by some fat Ztard neckbeard. Greg himself stated Oda d
oesnt have time to look over the VC. Im done believing in non-cannon bullcrap.
While I'm normally on Greg's side, we literally have examples of Oda's notes on Vivre Cards
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is a Top Tier and Sanji is a Veteran lvl dude. Its to be expected
....... What sort of drunken nonsense

But Conqueror’s has everything to do with physical power. The stronger your coc, the higher your AP. And that sky split is a status symbol, only top tiers can do that.
AP=/=physical power necessarily, Akainu would have a shitload of attack power even if he wasnt an physically strong just because of how destructive his fruit is. Conquerors enhances attack power but its willpower energy, its unrelated to the strength of your body

Why do this to yourself though lol?

We all knew going into this that Luffy, Zoro and Sanji get the most focus. We all knew that Kid and Law were getting commensurate focus due to the arc requiring it due to Big Mom being present.
Queen is still trash
Meme has been shat on since 100 chapters back
We don't do anything to ourselves.
Oda is the writer, not us

——
You want me to ignore the manga for some shit written by some fat Ztard neckbeard. Greg himself stated Oda doesnt have time to look over the VC. Im done believing in non-cannon bullcrap.
VIVRE CARDS are monitored by oda what world you living in...queen ignoring and shouting at him proves nothing its a fucking gag. nami beats the shit out of luffy so she must be stronger than luffy right? what kind of reasoning is this ? how old are you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
While I'm normally on Greg's side, we literally have examples of Oda's notes on Vivre Cards
Im not stating its all fake. But some shit is quite clearly fake hype. Especially with it contradicting the manga. All they gotta do is ask for Oda’s sketches to add that shit in. Oda is not writing essays for each character.

....... What sort of drunken nonsense
Sarcasm

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Katakuri, Smoothie and Cracker are Sweet Commanders. Doesn't mean their all equal.

So? King literally threatens that he'll cut his neck in this chapter and Queen stays silent.

As I said earlier, Portrayed together =/= Portrayed the same.

Aight so nothing new nor interesting details, thanks anyway :zosmug:
Yean nothing interesting, same old shits.
Translate the King and Kaidou part my man if there's any thing juicy on it :catpole:
Kaido has the dragon fruit, called the strongest creature, he has the mentality that power is everything, he is confident in his strength and dislike the weaks, he was part of the rocks, there is a deep connection between kaido and the Kozuki family and the red scabbards at wano country. etc.
Nothing interesting for king too, looks like his VC lol.

Do you see Oda pulling a swerve on Big Mom?

You know, as in, not long after Queen finally goes down, she wins against Law and Kidd, but suffers a fatal injury. She heads to the Live Floor to get back to the rooftop but instead meets the Live Floor SHs (basically everyone but Luffy and Zoro).

The SHs then act as gatekeepers to keep her away from interfering with Luffy vs Kaido, with Franky eventually unleashing his super-secret anti-Kaido weapon on Big Mom to defeat her once and for all?

Basically, as Luffy hands Kaido his initial defeat (before his return so Zoro can ZKK), the Live Floor SHs take down Meme. Do you think it's possible?
i like it

Queen will inevitably dominate Sanji the same way King's doing to Zoro right now. Guarantee that we won't see anyone acknowledge Queen is just that strong, but rather dunk on Sanji hardcore lmfao. Predictable place.
Agree. It’s like OP fans don’t want to see their characters pushed to their limits anymore. Any sign of weakness leads to slander instead of admitting that some enemies are just that strong.

The fact that King went into the fight as an underdog in the eyes of the fanbase is ridiculous. He’s an elite YC and we’ve seen how threatening they can be. Sanji and Zoro’s fights will be extreme-diff, so fans should expect these type of moments going forward. No point in nitpicking for agenda purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.