Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think every single Sanji fan is genuinely detached by the fact that Zoro is fighting King and not Sanji.

But projecting is at an all time high. While being constantly frustrated ever since Whole Cake Island, quitting one piece even at times, they want to claim we are frustrated lmao.

The only thing Zoro fans get frustrated about is dog shit writing in manga and shitty Characters
Lol we only wanted an aerial battle. We didnt get it. Fine lol. Nothing lost. Sanji is still fighting someone on King’s lvl. If he were to fight a Calamity who was potrayed less or if he were to fight no one at all…then wed have something to be frustrated about lol.

Im not saying King and Queen are equal tho

The thing is some people using dumb argues like "Queen is fat LoL he is so much inferior to King" or "LoL Zoro sneak attacked Queen's weapon Zoro low diff Queen, King>>>>Queen confirmed"is really laughable, especially when you have Izo disarming King with such ease
:seriously:

Thats all Copium cuz someone can't handle the fact that Sanji is beating a 1.320 Bi dude while Zoro fights the 1.390 Bi one, both portraited as the Supreme Leaders of the Beast Pirates only beneath Kaido, simple as that
:kayneshrug:
No Queen is weak bc he is Sanji opponent that’s all.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Above his eye the wound looks like a cut, isn't it.
Yeah but we don't see him getting cut by King right? It's a battle field he might just be injured from somewhere else. Although narratively it's pretty clear that his entire existence is just to give us info that Zoro cut King's mask as per the translations.

Anyway we do see gifters/fodders getting mangled in the first page right?

My ultimate theory about Queen this arc lol

He might actually do steal the heart of fans with his muscular design!
Especially if combined with mechanical claws and hybrid dino
:steef:
+ the mustatche and cigar!

can you imagine!
So...Queen is gonna have his own Adamas form? :bamathink:

Queen got his main weapon cut easily by Zoro and gained a new asshole thanks to the impact of King's attack. :kobeha:

I wonder, what the fuck was Oda thinking when he gave this embarrassment a 1.320 billion bounty, tbh. :arnoling:

He massively depleted the number of his own forces in a war (by purpose, of all things), is being toyed with by a 10-year hype tool, and got his hype removed by the impact of casual slashes...but we're supposed to believe Queen is stronger than Katakuri by nearly 300 million margin? :crazwhat:

Mind boggling. :jordanmf:

I love how some clowns try to powerscale Queen's faces :gokulaugh:

Dude goes crazy even if someone eats his all of his food since he got introduced, then he is chilling seconds after

They must think King doing "..." is also a powerscaling measure tool :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Queen overreacts and King doesnt react. Thats their personalities lol. No matter how many times Queen overreacts, that doesnt actually mean hes genuinely scared.

- Got shook of Meme
- Still called her a hag and faced her

- Got shook of Luffy
- Still treated him like he was trash

- Got shook of Zoro
- Still went on to attack him with his tendron.

I do think if King has advanced Conqueror’s Haki on top of what he has shown, there is no argument for Beckman > King at that point.

Current I have Beckman >= King > Marco >> Katakuri

@Seraphoenix @Sentinel @Red Admiral @comrade
If King want to be impressive he should at least have high lvl CoA, CoC to begin with before assuming whether he has the advanced type or not, good CoO cuz we know he won’t have FS and awakening these seems to be a requirement to stand out as YC1 unless Kata raised the par to high by himself… let’s hope King at least have advCoA and awakening.

Queen overreacts and King doesnt react. Thats their personalities lol. No matter how many times Queen overreacts, that doesnt actually mean hes genuinely scared.

- Got shook of Meme
- Still called her a hag and faced her

- Got shook of Luffy
- Still treated him like he was trash

- Got shook of Zoro
- Still went on to attack him with his tendron.
its like doffy smiling after getting whipped by gear 4th luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.