Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great chapter, King turned into Batman out of nowhere

Meanwhile Queen is chilling while talking, Sanji is going to have a really hard time.. No easy fight for Zoro and Sanji..

What is even happening with Queen's body?

He is looking like a mix of Hybrid + full Zoan
:kaidowhat:

His ponytail is back to normal (no claw), his neck is looking much longer similar to his his full Zoan, his face is also like his full Zoan, but there is still a claw, and his spine is enhanced like his Hybrid..
:quest:

It looks like King and Queen have the complete control of their Devil Fruits, to the point they can change certain parts of his body only. Awakening?

If thats Awakening, Queen would be the perfect one to comment about it, since he is quite the scientist, so this would add more context, including to Zoro's fight against King. But King being a Lunarian, and not a regular human, makes his abilities pretty versatile even in base, and stupidly strong when mixed with his Devil Fruit, while Queen apparently benefits more of his Devil Fruit because he is just a regular human, and obviously he has some Top Tier Cybernetics

:king: :queenhear:

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaido would win low diff with ragnarok.

I mean, he was briefly KO'd by nerfedbeard quakes.
I'm very sorry to break it down for you but Akainu was clean after this attack with no damage whatsover. Sure he spit blood from the impact but once he return he was clean and unfazed. Nobody from Whitebeard crew would stop Akainu if he went all out on Marineford not even Whitebeard.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Imagine Awakenend King vs Ashura mode(can use it longer) Zoro, Momo don´t need to save flower capital since after that fight nothing will be left of Onigashima...
:steef::steef::steef:
I'm lowkey tired of Ashura. My hype for it died a little after Dead Man's Game. I think I overhyped myself for it before Dead Man's Game.

I rather see Zoro develop CoC coating and shit.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm getting huge Katakuri vibes from King, except that he is much more savage, doesn't even give a fuck if he accidentally hit Queen with his spamming air slashes :milaugh:
King is more dangerous than Kata. He is not hiding behind his Logia ish devil fruit and FS.

King seems to like Kamikadze fights and I will enjoy every second of it:moonwalk:

H

humanbeing

3 Sword Styled doesn't mean there's 3 serate slashes, Tatsumaki, Asuhra only have 1 singular clash. You are just hating you dumb fuck
don't go overboard and just insult people who have an another opinion.
and don't come with lame excuses, Oden has two sword-stlye and he has two wounds on Kaido like an X mark.
according to your logic a two sword stlye should have 1 slash as well.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Where Zoro begging?
:josad::josad:
Post automatically merged:

Make fun of ZKK how much you want. Just don't run away once it happens.

What people need to understand is that Kaido can't just stay alive after Luffy beats him for example or not. Who knows.

ZKK = future of Wano.

Luffy beating Kaido = Kaido returning when he feels like it. Even Kaido himself said that simply beating him means nothing.

don't go overboard and just insult people who have an another opinion.
and don't come with lame excuses, Oden has two sword-stlye and he has two wounds on Kaido like an X mark.
according to your logic a two sword stlye should have 1 slash as well.
I already showed you that 3 swordstyled doesn't mean 3 slashs
You are the one who are adamant about Zoro only hurt King through Enma
Just say you hate Zoro and be done with it you fucktard

Status
Not open for further replies.