Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Kaido won't be down and out so that's not even a point. And to destroy that shit morj point
Zoro just said he'd bite King's throat out with his teeth is that honourable ?
The whole of wano says kaido has to die
Kaidos intro chapter is suicide
Wanos opening chapter is seppeku (suicide)
3 gens of wano yasu oden and the scabbards all say its not over until kaidos head is taken etc
Need I go on.
why you bother arguing with these candies?

Not more durable, but has more endurance, sanji might not even be human and it was established way back at arlong Park

Sanji can recover from whatever is thrown, all the bruises and bad damages become irrelevant after one panel lol, like against Vergo, his leg was a bit fractured but it was never brought up again
Agreed Sanji is just weird when it comes to his injuries but i hope that non of the Pre Wano feats and moments don't suddenly all be linked to him being a cyborg or having mutations in general since i hate that idea after spending the entire WCI arc about him not being as his sibling a cyborg,
I don't mind him using the raid suit since nearly all top fighters in the OP world have some sort of tool or weapon or DF that they use and seeing Sanji gear up is no problem for me as long as it is not HE WAS ALWAYS AN UNAWAKEND CYBORG

Who said kaido needed to be killed tho? A change of character exists. Luffy can punch him into mt fuji. Nonetheless Kaido will accept defeat like how he said to kinemon. Zoro won't kill someone who is down and out. That would be the complete opposite of "BADASS"
:hope:Man my imagination is wild but f it!!
Zoro defeats king after the fight zoro obvserves while luffy defeates kaido after the fight luffy is trully worn out) bitter defeated kaido does a desperate attempt that will endanger all of wano zoro desides to take matters into his own hands the moment everybody is looking up zoro is in the sky dragon blaze!!!!

Zkk:nicagesmile:

Zoro defeats king after the fight zoro obvserves while luffy defeates kaido after the fight luffy is trully worn out) bitter defeated kaido does a desperate attempt that will endanger all of wano zoro desides to take matters into his own hands the moment everybody is looking up zoro is in the sky dragon blaze!!!!

Hey man at least u didn't offend me so cool

Agreed Sanji is just weird when it comes to his injuries but i hope that non of the Pre Wano feats and moments don't suddenly all be linked to him being a cyborg or having mutations in general since i hate that idea after spending the entire WCI arc about him not being as his sibling a cyborg,
I don't mind him using the raid suit since nearly all top fighters in the OP world have some sort of tool or weapon or DF that they use and seeing Sanji gear up is no problem for me as long as it is not HE WAS ALWAYS AN UNAWAKEND CYBORG
There's a theory about judge being a failed lunarian, it's the best one imo and most likely scenario

https://www.opfanpage.com/2021/08/3...n-sanji-and-king-descendant-of-the-lunarians/

You understand why Zoro being outside of the dome is actually a great move for future events. It's coming slowly but surely :pepedoffy:

G

Gorosei Informer

I can’t read it because it. Keeps. Crashing.
I've got an alternative site if that's any good? I've not used it before but it seems ok so far?

https://readkomik.com/op-chapter-1027/

:choppawhat:

It's one of those sites that doesn't let you right click though annoyingly, so you can't copy or save images for example, which is frustrating.

:kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

There's a theory about judge being a failed lunarian, it's the best one imo and most likely scenario

https://www.opfanpage.com/2021/08/3...n-sanji-and-king-descendant-of-the-lunarians/
Oh this is great, thank you! I just skim read it and it even covers on the Judge speech to Big Mom I was talking about to a friend just now too! Very interesting and hype theory, I really like it!

:crazwhat::stealthblack::hohoho::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.