Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did King mean when he said that Zoro did something unforgivable, after Zoro told him that he didn't go for the kill with a sword?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Holy shit, Oda, for fuck's sake! Just use 1028-1029 to finish Zoro vs King, please. We don't give a flying fuck about Momoron getting wanked. That hallway clash was beastly, just fucking focus on it till it's done, please. :smoothieduck:

Fuck, this chapter really made me realize just how fucking outclassed Cook was against King. No wonder King negged him twice. :christindeed:

I firmly believe now that Cook lucked out by not having to fight Kaido on the rooftop. Both Kaido and King are simply way above his paygrade. :christman:
If Zoro vs King is even meant to end this year it will happen in November.

I have a question for zkk believers. If you are a zoro fan do you have to believe in ZKK?
No one obliges a Zoro Fan to necessarily believe in ZKK as long as they genuinely feel that won't happen after however providing some compelling points against it.

Though most of the times those points look moot so the doubt emerges about their genuinity. And even if they are genuine if their points against ZKK are moot at least they don't look like super intelligent Zoro supporters to put it mildly. And they don't support him enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.