Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okiku has more panels than Sanji. Komachiyo, Tama's pet, has just 10 panels less than Brook, a strawhat. That alone tells a lot as to what Oda's doing with this arc.
Lol, Oda wasting so much panels for no goal
Post automatically merged:

These 4 pages of Zoro vs King are 100 times better than all of Luffy vs Kaido and Yamatrash vs Kaido
Why am I not surprised.... can't you just enjoy Zoro scenes without complaining about Luffy? or is it because this chapter completely shitted on ZKK, you guys want to shit on Luffy vs Kaido now?
LOL.... the amount of salt

Yamato: Luffy is the ONLY person who can defeat Kaido
Yamato also: Luffy is on his last legs (Basically far away from being fresh)

Zoro gets magical medicine gets back fresh... and completely ragdolled by Kaido's lackey

hahaha

It's time for my opinions!

I really enjoyed this chapter! The pacing was great but I am frustrated that Oda couldn't be consistent with this pacing throughout the raid.

I actually enjoyed Yamato this chapter. Her interactions with Momo were great. I liked how she taught him how to fly by manipulating the clouds. The reason I didn't enjoy Yamato before was because I didn't like the pace of her fight with Kaido. It just felt like clashes with Yamato repeatedly saying "I'm Oden!" Oda had to do this while Luffy was saved. It was just a drag to read.

Momo knows that Onigashima is going to drop on the capital, and he knows that this is his burden not Luffy's. Momo is going to hold up Onigashima! That's been my prediction for a while and it seems to be coming true. I never understood why people thought Momo would be magically powerful because his body aged. It was established that he still has the mind of a kid. He really is conquering his fears. Good job Momo!

I like how Luffy and Kaido had their sky splitting moment last chapter. Since that action helped Yamato realize that Luffy wants to fight Kaido in a 1 on 1. Before she saw those feats, Yamato was genuinely concerned for Luffy. Luffy needs to beat Kaido on his own and should only focus on the battle.

Now a lot of people are saying that ZKK is dead because of this chapter. All I have to say is Luffy is shouldering Wano's burden. But who has been shown to shoulder his captain's burdens? That's right it's Zoro! Best of all, King throws Zoro out of the live floor. It's good to see King get serious. Is this considered a high diff fight for Zoro? I imagine that the anime is going to have a field day with this fight.

I think that Zoro, Yamato, and Momo are going to meet up with one another soon. I need Yamato to see the similarities between Zoro and Ushimaru. Then we can kick off a backstory for Zoro. Then Momo's role will be to fly Zoro to Luffy. I just really need Luffy and Zoro in the same panels again. I want Zoro to shoulder Luffy's burden, which will give me a "Nothing happened...2.0. That's still one of the best Zolu moment and I need my New World equivalent!

For anyone who says that the medicine is going to wear off I have this to say! Did Oda give us a concrete time limit? Why can't the effects kick in after he protects Luffy by killing Kaido? After all these years, why still bet against Zoro?

Lol, Oda wasting so much panels for no goal

Why am I not surprised.... can't you just enjoy Zoro scenes without complaining about Luffy? or is it because this chapter completely shitted on ZKK, you guys want to shit on Luffy vs Kaido now?
LOL.... the amount of salt

Yamato: Luffy is the ONLY person who can defeat Kaido
Yamato also: Luffy is on his last legs (Basically far away from being fresh)

Zoro gets magical medicine gets back fresh... and completely ragdolled by Kaido's lackey

hahaha
I want Law to shine as well! Law can teleport and he has a funny hat so Law > Kaidou > BM > Luffy > Yamato > Zoro = Kidd nuff said:akaman:

Damn I'm so hyped to see more of Zoro vs King just like what I felt back then in Alabasta during Zoro vs Mr. 1

I think that Zoro, Yamato, and Momo are going to meet up with one another soon. I need Yamato to see the similarities between Zoro and Ushimaru. Then we can kick off a backstory for Zoro. Then Momo's role will be to fly Zoro to Luffy. I just really need Luffy and Zoro in the same panels again. I want Zoro to shoulder Luffy's burden, which will give me a "Nothing happened...2.0. That's still one of the best Zolu moment and I need my New World equivalent!
This!
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.