I was hoping that next chapter would continue the momentum of Zoro vs King then switch to Sanji vs Queen. I am looking forward to Sanji's next power up. I want to see how he handles Queen.

Any other time maybe but not when Luffy is currently fighting the WSC. He needs those two plus the crew especially when Kaido awakens.
Aren't you very funny? Zoro and Sanji are fighting King and Queen i.e. equivalent of Katakuri and Smoothie from Bigmom pirates and yet you want them to finish very fast when it took everything of Luffy to defeat Katakuri? And after that they help Kaidou again? I think Luffy defeating awakened Kaidou far better than asspull bullshit. Imagine if WCI version of Luffy defeat Katakuri and also fighting Bigmom, how well do you accept it? Oh it is agreeably bullshit but okay as long as it is Zoro or Sanji.

Bro0 i been telin yall Queen worst commander

Jack > Queen whole time

Jack goes down to Mink Sulong Army + 2 Dukes + 1v1 Duke
Queen goes down to Marco who didn't even use CoA + Vet level Sanji with twig legs that hit as hard as branches
Post automatically merged:

Sanji was an "underling" in a third rate bum fuck dookie restaurant in the weakest sea. :kobeha:
Go to sleep