Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already accepted it because i know it's happening, Zoro being related to the Shimotsuki it's almost confirmed for me

In fact, i think Zoro will leave Wano with all 3 Shimotsuki blades: Shusui, Enma and Wado.

:kayneshrug:

They are gonna allow him to take Shusui because he is a Shimotsuki

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The point is he was already a swordsman from a place only known for swordsmanship so being mad that he's related to another place also known for swordsmanship just seems irrational.
Not exactly. By doing so Oda will once again prove how cliche is his way of thinking and he will basically kill Zoro's character theme.

Why can't he be just a normal guy from East Blue? Sure he picked up swordsmanship in a Shimotsuki village but this does not mean he must be related to those weak irrelevant fucks.

Not exactly. By doing so Oda will once again prove how cliche is his way of thinking and he will basically kill Zoro's character theme.

Why can't he be just a normal guy from East Blue? Sure he picked up swordsmanship in a Shimotsuki village but this does not mean he must be related to those weak irrelevant fucks.
He was already from Shimotsuki village though, instead of being a descendant of samurai refugees he might just be a descendant of a samurai.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He was already from Shimotsuki village though, instead of being a descendant of samurai refugees he might just be a descendant of a samurai.
I hate Wano to the core. I just don't want Zoro to have anything to do with this country aside from this arc. Potential Wano lineage = Zoro protecting Wano as a guardian dog after Straw Hats part ways.

Its the one thing i dont like about the Zboys.
Theres always that one guy who thinks that because oda doesnt exactly as they wanted him to do then OP is trash he killed zoro,blah blah.
and I don't like submissive sluts like you.

Not everything Oda writes is good for XYZ. He kept writing Zoro to be a hard working lone wolf. Wano lineage shoves that shit 6 ft under.

I hate Wano to the core. I just don't want Zoro to have anything to do with this country aside from this arc. Potential Wano lineage = Zoro protecting Wano as a guardian dog after Straw Hats part ways.

and I don't like submissive sluts like you.

Not everything Oda writes is good for XYZ. He kept writing Zoro to be a hard working lone wolf. Wano lineage shoves that shit 6 ft under.
Yeah dude, i'm sorry, but i think Zoro will have a lot of ties to Wano, not just his backstory, but like you said, after the Straw Hats part ways...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah dude, i'm sorry, but i think Zoro will have a lot of ties to Wano, not just his backstory, but like you said, after the Straw Hats part ways...
W/e.

Tbh. Why am I bothering myself with this? Oda keeps trashing his own story for years now. Trashing Zoro shouldn't be surprising at all. He already did that with the majority of the Straw Hats post timeskip.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Seth this is just crazy talk, you can't get mad at epilogue stuff you don't even know is happening, don't let the mind demons destroy you.
I just hate Wano tbh. No one aside from Ryuma deserves respect.

Bunch of bitches who serve under Kaido because they were weak cucks.

"Strong country". Just under the iron hand of fucking Oni:gokulaugh:

The most overhyped bunch and arc itself in the entire story.

Oh no Sanji br0s

King almost killed Queen. Now Queen is nerfed, he’s three fourths dead.

Sanji didn’t win his fight in the 1v1
:risitasad:
If Sanji beats Lueen next chapter it’s bc King almost neg diff his fat ass

So Queen while distracted easily tanked the attack that sent Zoro flying, needing Franky's help and panting as hell on the ground

No wonder Wueen is a Cyborg that even Vegapunk couldn't create
:funky::funky::funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.