Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

With all the shitty takes we have here, apparently yes, yes we do.
But there will be a little bit more than that.
I will write it with much love :sweat:
The shitty takes are from 2 types of people:

The first are Sanji fans that don't like the Germa and just don't want that shit, even if he keeps his emotions, they didn't want Tech-Based power for Sanji, they wanted Marial Arts and Haki for him.

The second are Sanji fans hater that just want to troll and piss you guys off, the same way you guys do when Zoro does anything.

Your thread will be pointless if the objective is to change their minds, if you just want to write it, then go for it.

Yeah Okama Pu, Fire PU and Haki Pu were far better

But I prefer the exoskeleton rather than the RS.
They are all equally trash. Only the Mera Mera no mi or Marco's fruit would have been decent PUs.
The RS at least is kind of cool.

Unfortunately, before judge if this PU makes sense, we'll have to wait for Vegapunk probably

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy:
- Develops bullshit FS during fight with Kata
- Develops AdCoC during fight with Kaido

Fans: *Crickets*

Sanji:
- Logically develops an Exo-Sketeton due to RS usage

Fans: “Free PowerUp”

Atleast Sanji’s makes sense
That's what I hate the most about OP fans. They'd go any lengths to justify the shit that Luffy does, but the same people cry buckets when basically the same things happen to another character.

Sanji's power up is totally logical. Everyone and their moms predicted it way back in WCI, but damn, I didn't expect it to be so OP. Imagine being so durable that a YC2 breaks his weapon upon contact; I've never been as excited about a Sanji's PU since EL.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
With each passing chapter, Oda literally cannot do a single motherfucking thing correctly.

There was absolutely no reason to send Lucci to Wano when he was already pre-occupied at Reverie. If the WG wanted CP-0 to claim Wano as their own, they could’ve just Den Den Mushi’d the Cipher Pol agents already present on Wano and given them that order.

But Oda had to send Lucci to Wano for no good reason except in a futile attempt to convince idiots that Wano is actually exciting by introducing a nonsense hype moment ALA “oMg LuCcI iN wAnO!!!” When the correct story decision was just to relay that order directly to the Cipher Pol agents already present.

But now we’re going to have to be fed some bullshit hype about how Lucci is going to be some ultra important member of CP-0 despite Lucci not being let into CP-0 until very recently, for no other reason except the readers are familiar with Lucci and Lucci serves as a callback to a much better arc.

Now CP-0 just feels like a bunch of static clowns who sit around doing nothing, waiting for popular characters to come in and move their side plots forward. This could’ve been a cool moment to develop the senior veteran members of CP-0 themselves, but Wano’s sales and reception have been so shit that the Shonen executives held a gun to Oda’s head and forced him to bring Lucci to Wano inspite of the fact that Lucci was already busy and we already had more senior CP-0 agents sitting around and twiddling their thumbs waiting for something to do.

Oda may as well bring the entire population of the world to Wano at this rate, I’m sure that would drastically increase OP sales in spite of how shit of a writing choice it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.